02

Rachel had arrived to help Fairy Godmother with the Remedial Goodness class, she had the free period and thought she didn't have anything better to do

Rachel today was wearing a white long sleeve shirt, a denim vest, tan skinny jeans, brown belt, brown boots, and she was carrying her tan purse with her. She had her hair down and curly today, instead of putting a lot of effort into it.

Rachel had thought when she took on this position to help out, that she'd actually help Fairy Godmother but instead it felt like a study hall and every now and then she explained to the villain kids why the good answer was the right answer.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you," Fairy Godmother points out the question with a long ruler on the chalkboard, "A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve our its heart?"

Rachel glanced up from what she was doing, which was sketching. It was one of the few things she shared with her mother.

"Evie," Fairy Godmother called on.

Rachel turns to see the daughter of the Evil Queen smile and then say, "What was the second one?"

Fairy Godmother shakes her head, "Oh, okay. Anyone else?" She then turns to Mal, "Mal?"

Mal looks up from her own world of doodling, "C, give it a bottle."

Fairy Godmother smiles, "Correct. Again."

Carlos leans in his chair and looks at Mal, "You're on fire, girl." He says.

Mal shrugs her shoulders, "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." She says.

And Rachel seemed to notice that when Mal said it, the others understood. As Rachel was about to turn away, she saw her roommate by the door. Jane had a pathetic fearful look.

Rachel sighs and gets up, passing the villain students. Which got their attentions and saw Rachel was guiding Jane over to Fairy Godmother, until Rachel returned to her seat.

"Hello, dear one." Fairy Godmother says.

Jane nods, "Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." She says.

Then after Fairy Godmother signed and handed them back to Jane, she placed her hands on her daughter and smiles to everyone.

"Jane, this is everyone." Fairy Godmother says.

Jane nervously waves, "Hi. Don't mind me-," Her eyes dart to Rachel, "Rach?"

Rachel groans and puts her pencil down to walk Jane out, once they made it out Rachel saw Jane glancing back in there.

"I- I heard there was a false alarm at the museum last night. Think it was them?" Jane asks.

Rachel frowns, "Jane, gossiping about the villain kids? What are you Audrey?"