08

It had been six months since the whole Ben coronation almost villains taking over the world, and things have been well just as loud

For starters, reporters were around Auardon Prep 24/7. Demanding statements from King Ben and his girlfriend, Mal.

From afar, Rachel was holding her books and noticed the army of reports with microphones and cameras flashing in Mal's face.

Rachel was dressed like very Auardon girl, much like Mal. She had an image to uphold, even if Rachel wasn't in Mal's shoes and was Lady of the Court. Rachel was in a light purple dress that covered her shoulders and came a little over her knees, purple baby doll flats, light makeup, and her hair was curly.

"Mal, please, over here!"

"Only three days to the Royal Cotillion. Ever think a girl like you would be Lady of the Court?"

Mal looked more than overwhelmed. Rachel didn't see Ben, so instead she began to make her way over to try and save the poor girl.

"How does it feel to be the most envied girl in Auradon?"

"Well, do you like being blonde?"

Rachel somehow squeezed through and then says, "Okay guys, back up."

The attention turned to Rachel, now some cameras in her face. Asking similar questions about the Cotillion, being friends with Ben, and how she liked Mal.

"Do you like Mal with King Ben over Audrey?"

"Do you have a date to the Royal Cotillion, Princess Rachel?"

Rachel stammered, "Uh um-?"

Then the reporters turned back to Mal. Rachel had tried, but those reporters are like wild animals. They want answers, and if you don't give it to them, they'll move along to someone else.

"Is your mother still a lizard?"

Just then a firm hand landed on both girls, in a way to assure them that it was okay. When Rachel saw it was Ben, he let go of his hand on Rachel and then put both hands on Mal's shoulders. The poor villain kid was so nervous. Anxious was the better word for it.

"Okay, alright. Excuse me. Uh, we will let you know if and when that particular situation changes." Ben says with a smile on his face.

"Did you ever think you'd be with a villain kid?"

Ben kept the smile, "We're done here."

Just then Fairy Godmother came over and began to dismiss the reporters, telling them this was a school and they were trespassing at this point.

Ben waves goodbye to the reporters, "Thank you, guys."

Mal still shaken says, "Thank you."

Then Mal turns to Rachel, she mouthed "thank you" for Rachel's attempt to try and save her, which was a fail but Mal appreciated it nevertheless.