16

Rachel's body splashed into the water

Rachel's body splashed into the water. The icy cold water.

When she surfaced, she was met with more splashing and tentacles causing the water being thrown at her.

"Rachel-!" It was Jay's voice.

Rachel looks up and is close enough to the ship, but still in danger. Rachel was choking up water that somehow still is being thrown down her throat.

She went under again due to a power wave from Uma.

Rachel resurfaced and tried to find something to hold onto but was in no luck.

"Come on, Mal!" Uma yells, "Let's finish this once and for all!"

Rachel's head turns to see a dragon. A rather large dragon. The dragon flew low but not close enough to be splashed or hit by Uma's tentacles in order to breath fire at Uma's direction. The fire hit the water but also did burn Uma.

Ben watched from above. He watched as his girlfriend was battling the daughter of a sea witch. He watched as his best friend was struggling to stay afloat.

Finally the frustration came out of Ben through a mighty roar.

"Aaah!" Ben roars aloud.

He takes off his crown and hands it to Carlos, then he takes off his jacket before he takes a few steps back before he jumped off the deck of the ship.

The King of Auradon made a splash in the water and swam in between the two daughters of villains.

"Mal!" Ben yells and turns to Uma, "Uma! Stop! Back down!"

Uma looks at Ben, "What are you gonna do, Ben? Splash me?"

Rachel saw something finally being lowered in her favor. A rope latter. Instead of climbing up it, Rachel just held onto it and watched this unfold.

"That's enough!" Ben yells, "It's got to stop! This isn't the answer!"

Rachel looks at the two girls, "The fighting isn't going to solve anything!"

Now she had their attention.

"You have to listen to Ben and not because he's king, but because he's right!" Rachel yells.

Ben nods, "Nobody wins this way!" Ben exclaims, "We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try."

Ben looks at Uma and he holds his hand out toward her. Uma looks at the king and then her gaze moves to Mal in her dragon form.

"Uma, I know you want what is best for the Isle. Help me make a difference." Ben says.

Instead Uma just shakes her head with a sad smile on her face. She has her tentacle hand Ben back his ring. In Ben's palm is said ring.

Ben looks from the ring and then to Uma. Uma looks at them all with the sad smile before going under the water and swimming off.

Ben waddled there in the water for a moment before turning his head to the ship and his girlfriend flying overhead.