03

Rachel was walking to her room, when she bumped into Jane

Rachel was walking to her room, when she bumped into Jane. She seemed to be in a hurry but also at the same time lost.

"Jane? Is everything okay?" Rachel asked her roommate.

Jane paused and turned to Rachel, "You helped the villain kids find their rooms right?"

Rachel nods and placed her hands on her hips, "Please tell me you're not avoiding them?"

Jane shakes her head, "N- No. Actually I was going to meet up with Mal and Evie, but um- uh I don't know where their room is."

Rachel was shocked. She didn't expect Jane to get over being afraid of Mal, but it could've been because Mal did use a spell to change her hair. Yeah, Rachel had heard about it. The whole school had been talking about it.

"Ca- Can you help me find their room?" Jane asks.

Rachel nods, "Sure."

Jane smiled and was happy as she followed Rachel down the halls. Rachel and Jane had been roommates for a year now, but the two had barely talked. Jane was always alone and Rachel had tried to talk to Jane, but the girl seemed to have a fear of rejection.

When they arrived at the room, Rachel knocked on the door and Evie was the one who opened the door. She had a smile on her face.

"Rachel," Evie says and then noticed Jane, "Jane. Welcome."

Evie parted from the door allowing the two Auardon girls to enter the room. Evie moved to her desk, working on fashion stuff. Like drawing out new outfits, and what not. Jane had went over to Mal, who was on her bed. The two were talking quietly.

Rachel shut the door and walked over to Evie.

"You make your own outfits?" Rachel asks.

Evie looks at Rachel with a smile, "More here," She says, "It's much harder to get a hold of the materials I'd love to work with on the Isle."

Rachel nods and then looks away. She was a bit uncomfortable, not because she hated them but because she hadn't really talked to Evie or Mal. She had briefly talked to Carlos, but spent the most time talking to Jay.

"Oh- um Rachel," Evie says, "Thank you for sticking up for me when we arrived."

Rachel gives Evie a small smile, "It's not trouble. I may have grown up with Audrey and Ben, but- I don't always like how Audrey treats people. And besides, technically you're a princess like me."

Mal then spoke up, "Speaking of that, I've been meaning to ask." Mal starts, "Who exactly are your parents?"

Rachel's eyes move to Mal, Mal was sitting up on her bed and Jane was standing by the bed. Evie was looking up from her fashion sketches because she too was curious.

Rachel smiles, "Princess Rapunzel and Eugene Fitzherbert."

Mal chuckles, "You're last name is Fitzherbert?"