07

Rachel stared at herself in the mirror before leaving for the coronation

Rachel stared at herself in the mirror before leaving for the coronation. She was all dressed up. She was wearing a purple ombre ball gown. She had her hair braid back and had a few flowers in the braids.

She looks at her reflection once more and then heard a knock on the door.

"Rachel," It was Ben.

Ben steps in.

"Oh wow," Ben says taken back by Rachel's appearance.

Rachel looked uncomfortable, "Does it look good?"

"Rachel, you look incredible." Ben says.

Rachel looks at him a bit nervous, "Really?" She asks.

Ben walks to his best friend, turning her around to look at herself int he mirror. He had his arm wrapped around her shoulder, a smile plastered on his face.

"Rachel, you look beautiful everyday. And today, you just look extra beautiful." He says, "One day someone will not only see the beauty you have, but they'll see how kind and passionate you are."

Rachel shrugs, "You think?"

Ben nods, "I know," He says, "Now come on. We have a coronation to get to."

Rachel lets out a small laugh, "You're not king yet, you don't get to boss me around."

-D1-

Ben and Mal rode in their carriage on the way to the coronation. There were people cheering, clapping, waving, heck they were broadcasting the coronation that everyone in Auradon and on the Isle could watch.

Ben glanced at Mal, "Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful." Ben says and helps her with waving, "No problem there."

Mal glanced at him, "Thank you." She smiles softly.

"Mal," Ben says to her, "Would you wear my ring?"

Mal tries to protest, "Um, not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me, "Mal then reaches for a box, "I have something for you."

Ben looks bewildered, "For me?"

Mal nods, "Yeah. It's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy." She says.

Ben looks at Mal smiling, "Always thinking," He pulls out the chocolate from the box, "But I can't wait."

Ben then shoved the chocolate to his lips, taking a bite of it. Mal had cried out in protest, but it was too late. He ate the piece, chewed and swallowed.

"Mmm, this is really good." Ben says.

Mal looks at him nervously, "Uh do you-."

Ben turns to her, "Mal?"

Mal was worried, "Do you feel okay?" She asks.

Ben smiles, "You bet."

"Would you say that you're still in- that- that you have very strong feelings for me?" Mal asks nervously.