The Ball 3

BEWARE:UNEDITED

—-

Rain's POV

Shopping- To go from store to store in search of merchandise or bargains. One should know that I do not, by any means like to shop. Unless if I'm shopping for books that is. I don't get the fact on why people like spending money on things that make them feel better than they thought they are when you can always boost your self esteem in other ways, free ways if I might add. My mother always wanted me to accompany her every time she runs out of clothes, literally speaking though, she does not run out of clothes, she just say that to have an enough excuse to go to the mall and spend hours looking for a new line of dresses she'll be using for the next month. as for me, I don't like to buy more things than I should. Because I only wear baggy t-shirt and pants and in night time some comfy pajamas with the faces of my favorite Disney characters imprinted on them. But when Nina made a deal with me to go shopping with her in return of her teaching me some fighting techniques, I just couldn't disagree.

''Nina, we've been roaming around for hours, where do we actually find that perfect dress of yours?'' I asked her one more time. We have already spent what seems like a decade to me, roaming around the mall, going down and up the elevator and escalators. We've already went to different shops in search of that perfect dress that she keeps muttering about. But every time we enter a good shop and somebody asks her to describe what she's exactly looking for, she just replies with an 'I'll know it when I'll see it'' Genius,I know.

''Don't worry Rain, I can feel that it's just around the corner'' she says and the moment we did turn right, there was a shop in front of us. I have not seen that earlier,though...

''The Duchess'' I say the name of the shop. From outside you can tell that it's theme is black and red, it actually looked pretty creepy to me since it's the only shop we have entered so far to not have any shade of pink in it's theme.

Nina, like a bunny as always, entered the shop the moment she laid eyes on it, while I followed her from the back. The moment I entered I was met with tons of clothes, and they were actually really pretty, not that I would know the difference of it from the other clothes we've seen earlier, but still...pretty.

Nina was already looking at a dress worn by a mannequin when she finally said the words I have been hoping to come out from her mouth the moment we entered the mall. ''That's the one'' she says longingly, while touching the fabric of the dress. A saleslady came up to us, and said that it was a black and red puffy sweetheart organza ruffled floor length ball gown. Nina quickly took the dress off the mannequin, and went into the dressing room to try it on, she went briefly outside to show me how it looks on her and to ask me what I think about it. But I just smiled when she asked and nodded my head. Because I know that even if I protest there is no stopping of Nina buying that dress. I thought we were already leaving after Nina went out from the dressing room, but I thought wrong. She pulled my hand and dragged me to a rack of dresses, and searched for something else I don't know what. I thought she was only buying one...

''I saw something in here earlier that was made for you!'' she exclaimed while still continuing her search. The heck? But I don't want a dress! And I don't want to protest because she might get annoyed with me . I decided to just keep my mouth shut and hoped for the best. Please don't let her find it, please don't let her find it...

''Aha!'' she yells, while raising a dress that was the only dress in my entire life that I could imagine myself wearing to. Then the same saleslady came up to us again and informed us that it was a strapless lace tulle ball gown. Then I looked into Nina's eyes. And I knew from then that no matter how many complaints I will mutter, she will not take it. and by will or not,I would have to buy that dress one way or another. I groaned in protest when she forced me in the dressing room to try if it fits. And surprisingly, it does fit! Perfectly actually...

''You have to buy it!'' she tells me while pushing my back to the cashier... Like I have any choice, I thought. But what surprised me the most was when she suddenly pulled me back. ''We have to buy our masks!'' she told me then went to that one side of the store with masks on the drawer on top. She pulled a black and silver filigree shimmer venetian Masquerade Mask, (as said on the price tag), I was about to just walk away, because I was convinced that my face was already a mask, a Halloween mask. When there was something that caught my eye. I picked it up, and in moments tops Nina was at my side complimenting my choice of a mask ''Oooh,pretty'' as she says so. It was a pink and silver lace Masquerade Mask (As the price tag calls it) After finally purchasing everything. We finally went back to the Training Academy, good thing though that I convinced Nina that she could do my make up and hair and hers in the training academy and the advantages on saving the money she wanted to spend on a salon. Because I really don't want to spend more time in the mall, it's really crowded and people just happen to have the hobby upon staring at a girl with baggy t-shirt and frizzy hair. If you could just see there stares...

When we arrived at our room,Nina turned to me and had on an evil smile.

''It's time I work my magic'' she says while rubbing her hands against each other.

I'm in danger,alright!