Rumors

BEWARE:UNEDITED

—-

Rain's POV

Red. I was seeing almost everything red. I was such in a bad mood and my wolf was trying to brain wash me into finding and following that girl to kill her with my bare hands. First of all, who does she think she is? If she needs to know, she's a blonde bimbo who, let me guess doesn't even know how to spell words properly? Second, she doesn't freaking know me! How can she say such words without feeling guilt or choking nonetheless, I wasn't a slut, I am not a slut, I will never be a slut! She really needs to take a good look at the mirror and base her reflection and mine and compare it properly to clarify who is the slut between us two. I wasn't the one who was showing my boobs, I wasn't the one with the ruby red lipstick, I wasn't the one with the skirt that was as short as my underwear, I wasn't!

I went up into my room with an empty stomach, I didn't bother eating again, since who knows who the hell will show up next. I'll just try and look for a granola bar in my room, I'd be honest with you, I would be lucky enough to even find one half eaten. Plus,what was adding to the stress was those lunch ladies in the dinning room whispering just after the blonde bimbo left with her Oscar winning act, they were talking non stop not bothering if I was right there hearing all the noise they were making about me, as if they support the blonde girl, or maybe they really do?

I laid on my bed facing the ceiling like what I usually find myself doing these times, I sighed heavily and closed my eyelids. While I would have seemed at peace, I was having the opposite on the inside, I was trying my best to calm my wolf, since she was getting more and more outrageous by the minute. Of course I can't blame her, seeing her mate make out with somebody else that was not her and having a stranger insult her was just adding up and getting under her skin. After some time though I finally got a hold of her but just when I was about to sit back and relax Nina came bursting in the room, her hair so messy that I was about to consider the option that she was attacked. I sit up when I catch a glimpse of her,almost immediately and gave her my best questioned look for the day.

''Rain''

''Nina'' we both say at the same time. I set my eyebrows in a straight line.

''You go first'' we both say again. I rolled my eyes, this was getting old.

''Rain, you go first, my story is not really something pretty'' she told me as if thinking about it the same time she was talking about it with me. I nodded my head and mentally laughed since mine wasn't a pretty picture to imagine too.

''Well for starters, I have had an awful day, you see I-'' then I contemplated if I should tell her about me seeing Dylan and Lizzie making out and if I do decide to tell her then it would lead to me confessing the painful reality that Dylan is my mate so I decided that-

'' there was a blonde chik who insulted me and called me a slut and a whore'' I said putting enough emotion in it as I can mutter . I decided to just leave that horrible fact behind, I don't want Nina to make it her problem also, because I know that as soon as I tell her that she'll make it her problem and I don't want her to have that burden.

''What?'' She asked shock, widening her eyes not believing what I just said. I nodded my head in agreement that I too couldn't believe what just happened to me.

''I know right? I'm almost sure that she's gone crazy with the tension here that she just disturbs any one'' I told her honestly. She sighed and looked at me into my eyes with a worried look on her face.

'' Listen Rain, I need to tell you something real important'' she started, I raised my left eyebrow and told her to continue.

''There's a rumor going on that you and Sir Dustin are.....mates'' she confessed. I widen my eyes as if they were as big as a full moon and quickly got on my feet and went back and forth inside my side of the room, continuing that pace I glance at Nina.

''Why the heck would someone spread that bullshit?!''

''Well someone said that someone saw you and Sir Dustin meeting up in the Garden earlier this morning, I can't really defend you since the whole second combat test was to be kept a secret right, I promised and I hate breaking promises''

I sighed and covered my eyes with my hands, I can immediately feel my wolf rising up from her relax zone and slowly turning into a war freak that she naturally is. I finally got a hold of her after everything and this happens! I felt Nina come close to me.

'So that's why that blonde girl insulted me'' I told her. With a heavy sigh she responded with a'' He must have been one of Sir Dustin's many admirers, he is a handsome lad after all you know?'' I laughed at the though, if the public only knew how much of a jerk he was just by referring to his attitude by our last meet up, he would have gotten a ton of haters by now. Then after a few seconds Nina started laughing too.

''Gosh Rain, for a minute there I thought you were gonna go all hulk on me''

''No, but I am gonna go all James Bond 007, I need to find who spread that rumor, he or she might have found out about my second combat test and might have the power to expel me any minute'' She nodded her head. Then went over to her side of the bed and laid on it.

''Hey Nina, why do you look like you've been attacked?'' I asked innocently. She turned her head to my side, and I could tell she wanted to sleep just right there all comfortable with her pillows.

''Training'' Then she fell asleep. That fast alright. I sat there still thinking about what Nina informed me earlier, the rumor, me flunking my classes, Dylan and Lizzie... When I suddenly heard her mutter to herself to try not failing her classes. I giggled.

I should try to not flunk my classes too...

I'll try