The Ball 4

BEWARE:UNEDITED

——-

Rain's POV

Nina, applied only limited make up on my face because I kept on telling her that I don't want to be like those girls who think there face is a canvas, I for one think of myself as a girl with respect and integrity. I'm proud, I know. She straightened my hair and let it loose, because I seem to be the kind of person that gains a headache every single time I tie my hair, and I cannot possibly enjoy this dance in any way possible with a headache to think about and suffer to. After wearing the dress I've bought earlier, and the white pumps Nina has forced me to wear ,I was set to go. I must say Nina looked beautiful in that dress she calls perfectly made for her and when she added a tiny bit of make up on her face, it truly enhanced her beauty, her mate is gonna be so lucky to have her. Unlike mine...

When we arrived at the dinning room turned ball room, I was in complete awe. Everything was exactly perfectly arranged and placed. There were flowers almost everywhere, there were also those plastic flowers that were painted gold and silver found around the place. The usual boring tables had beautiful designs on them, there were also like these Christmas lights on top of the windows, everyone was also dressed well, the guys were on their suits and the girls were showing off their gowns that must have worth thousands of dollars, Those rich bastards...

Nina held my hand and squeezed it, as if showing that she is scared. I raised my eyebrows at her, because I've never seen this side of her before, she was always the usual Nina, the bunny Nina, who makes it a hobby to hop around every time she gets excited, happy and what other words that sums up joy...

We quickly occupied a table and stared at the place, completely confused on how they managed to make this place looking like a venue you can only see with your imaginations from a fairytale book.

''Rain'' Nina calls me, I turn around and find her standing up, a boy with jet black hair standing right beside her also.

''I'm just gonna dance with Brian here, okay?'' she informs and I nod my head while smiling at them. The both look really cute together but I can sense that they were not mates, though I don't know why I know that they don't, I just feel it. What's funny is, I can feel if they're not each others mates just by judging how they act together, when I myself, don't even know what it's like to have a mate. Yes, I did happen to find him in this hell, but he never really made a move to get to know me and bond. So far, I've been forcing my wolf to stop over acting whenever it decides to wake me up at night demanding her mate and I don't know how I'll be living like this for the rest of my life with my wolf slowly loosing her mind by the thought of him spending the night with another woman. I just feel like a love sick pup, eeww...

After declining some offers to dance with the alibi ''I'm not a great dancer, I don't even know how'' the ball was finally going to end. I was about to get up and have a head start towards the exit when suddenly Principal May decides to make a statement...

''Students this is the last dance for tonight, and every body, and I mean exactly all of you are required to dance this time, if ever I find a wolf sitting he or she will be suspended for 3 days, now please play the music'' she demanded. I groaned. I felt like she was talking about me, and to me. Scratch that, I know she's referring to me, because admit it if I must I was the only wolf not in the mood to dance and enjoy this welcoming party to hell. Though I had a slight bit of motivation earlier to have at least a bit fun tonight it all vanished with what I saw earlier.Just by seeing Dylan and Lizzie dancing so close ruined the night for me. it seriously did...just the thought of it,UGH! and now,I'm supposed to dance with someone? Can't I just get stuck on the dance floor and stand there like a Popsicle? I'm sure no one would mind me...