Don't solve puzzles

BEWARE:UNEDITED

--

Rain's POV

A stranger...

the person before me on the mirror right now,wearing the exact same dress I'm wearing is a complete stranger to me.

I examined her face and frame. Instead of a very boring hair style like the usual loose ponytail and messy bun or when having extra lazy days just letting it fall off her shoulder without even combing it for the matter now had layers, layers that she only saw in magazines and never once in her life time did she ever consider having that look or even the possibility of her pulling that look off. Her ugly excuse of a hair now silky and straight and framed the angles of her face beautifully.

She then looked at the pretty little face before her. Never in her wildest dreams could she ever think that this could be her, and the most amazing fact ever is that her is me. I now had mascara and very very red lipstick on that almost reminded me of the blonde obsessed bimbo Dustin called 'Selene'. My hair was straight and I had eye liner on and brown eye shadow, I don't know how but there seems to be at least a bit of a gold color applied on my eye and I can pinpoint to you the glitter pecks on the side too.

My eyebrows? PSH. I have never seen anything else more perfect or anything coming close to it. At all.

I was wearing a leather jacket and a black strapless dress underneath, on the belt though had these gold spikes on them that just complimented my outfit extravagantly, I was wearing black greyish pumps, that had the nerve to give pain to my feet. These moments are the reason why sneakers and rubber shoes are my bae in the first place.

I never thought that this is the outcome of the longest most painful 3 hours in my life. Just remembering the horror I have went through is enough to give me the chills. After the salon, and Nina and Dustin's constant bickering with one another we arrived at the clothes section, we visited Forever 21 and all the other shops I can't really pin point out. I've been in and out the dressing room the most part of that time and I can't tell how happy I was when they finally thought I have had enough.

In this journey though, yes, it was a journey to me,I have found something very interesting and can be used for black mailing in the near future, I found out that Dustin is gay, okay hold your horses, not really gay but a little bit gayish, since he actually helped Nina in picking my clothes, I mean- no one as far as I know men, in which I don't really know much have taken the liking to shop. But Dustin, Dustin has brought weirdness to a whole new level regarding his physique.

I know that some of you might say, some boys enjoy shopping, that does not mean they're gay. Like duh. Of course it doesn't but you gotta admit boys intend to make them self look manly,and if you say they're gay it would hurt their ego. Tsk. boys and their egos. Okay, enough said.