War Freak

BEWARE:UNEDITED

——

Rain's POV

At 7 am in the morning, I finally woke up with a smile on my face. Jeez, every thing will turn out better after one hell of a good sleep. I went into my closet to find something comfortable to wear not even minding the dresses mom brought for me every time she went shopping. I settled on a Krystal Denim Dungaree shorts with a white plain shirt underneath and some pair of vans. Nina and I then went down in the pentagon along with other students. Like what we did last time, we formed into different lines. And like last time Nina is still at the back of my petite frame.

Principal May now wearing a Blue cardigan with a pencil cut skirt and still putting her in a neat bun came up on stage with a grim look on her face. Dustin and the other teachers who were assigned to give results to the combat test also stood up on stage forming a line at the Back of Principal May.

''Students we now have the results of your combat test, it's posted in the classrooms you were inside taking the test, go there search for your names and look at which class you're in, if you don't see anything beside your name, that means you're a failure and you need to go home to your pack immediately. The Training academy students does not meddle with failures, now go!''

Everyone rushed to each of their class rooms. When we arrived there every one had different looks on their faces. We waited for them to finish until Nina and I are the only ones who haven't seen our results and are left there. Nina held my hand and squeezed it tight signalling that she'll look at her results first, I also squeezed her hand tight and smiled telling her good luck as she went closer to the paper that contained the results of our future. I watched as she scanned in search of her name until she landed on it and widened her eyes. I immediately got nervous for her. She turned to me without uttering a word, she seemed so lot in thoughts that I decided to worry more every time she spent coming closer to me silence cloaking over us. Until all of a sudden she jumps and hugs me excitedly . I shot her a gleaming smile.

''I'm in the Advance class,Rain! Me!'' she exclaims in joy. I hugged her tight. And embraced myself for my future.

I went there after many exhales and inhales, I scanned my name and there it was written in blank ink. I slowly took my time looking beside my name and....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm in the PROFICIENT GROUP! I turned to look at Nina and jumped my way over to her she hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe, I was very happy. Though I wanted to be in the A Gang I know I still have enough time to be there and take part of the team. I still had hope. Even if it's not as big as I wanted it to be. I'm still taking the chances. At this point it's to die hard and play hard... I broke out from our hug because I remembered somebody who made this happen, well half of it. I told Nina that I needed to go somewhere important.She informed me that she'll just be in our room preparing for the official classes that will take part early this afternoon. I sprinted my way out of there and to the teacher's lounge. I was about to knock on the door to ask for him when the person I was looking for was standing right in front of me the minute I raised my right arm. I didn't know what was happening in me, or what kind of spirit invaded my body of some sort but the moment I got sight of Sir Dustin, I hugged him. Like literally squished him to death.

''Okay, Are you planning to kill me?'' he asked between his breaths. I let him go and laughed.

''I just wanted to thank you Sir Dustin'' I told him. He raised his eyebrows.

''For what?''

''For not making me a failure!'' I said. He laughed similar to the one earlier. I shot him a weird look.

''How can I make you a failure, when you already are?'' I gave him a death glare once those words came out from his mouth. And he laughed one more time. Damn! He really is giving me the creeps...

''Anyways, don't think it's free'' Then turned around and got something behind his back ''You'll be carrying a whole lot of this as payment'' he said handing me knives and a bunch of other weapons made with metal and wood that only seemed to make it a whole lot heavier than it originally is. Since it seemed like I was in debt to him I remained silent and obeyed his royal highness' orders.

'''Follow me'' he says then we entered a room a lot more bigger than the usual ones I've seen earlier. As I looked around I was shocked to see Nina there sitting alone and admiring the weapons that were pasted or attached on the walls, wait, I though she was going to prep first for her class. Wait again... Did I really took this long following Sir Dustin's orders?! Jeez, this guy really is a prick. I'm late for my first class and has already lessen my chances in upgrading into the A gang. Great... I scanned the room once more and something really...um... disturbing caught my eye. Okay, everybody's eye for the matter. There in one corner of the room was Dylan and Lizzie literally sucking each others faces. I didn't know there was a make out session just for the Advance group. And I guess the other students in this room weren't really informed too.

Dustin just shook his head and I heard him mutter the words ''Hormonal Teenagers'' He gestured me to put down the weapons I was still carrying on the teacher's desk. And with joy I did. I didn't bother looking at anyone's faces before leaving the room or even bidding good bye to Nina nor Dustin. My wolf was already howling and I needed to get out of that place soon or else I'd be all war freaky...