Blunt

BEWARE :UNEDITED

---
Rain's POV

Walking through the hallway at night would've been very romantic if only I wasn't feeling like we were being followed and Dustin being awfully quiet like he was mind linking someone, but who could it be? Surely not Nina, right?. Damn.

You see it's like I could feel a pair of eyes looking at me,gazing on me and Dustin but every time I turn around to try and catch a glimpse of someone or something I would always be left dumbfounded.

Sheesh.

After Dustin confessing a part of his past to me he decided to continue our training like the whole emotional facade has never happened. He made me run all through out the garden, also played hide and seek with me so that, as I quote I could practice throwing unexpected attacks on the enemy. And made me throw punches at his as I route again pretty face. I promised you, I almost vomited that time.

We were just already 4 rooms away from my room  when I turned to him and stop at my tracks.

"Do you feel like someones following us?" I whispered to him.

His mouth set on a grin line and nodded but just continued walking towards my room. I looked at my back in hopes I might catch a shadow but there was none so I decided to continue Dustin's example and just move on forward to my destination.

When we arrived at my door I didn't make a move in opening it, instead I turned around to Dustin once again. I know he can feel it too. So why isn't he making a move?

In all honesty,I wanted to just walk backwards so that I can figure out who was following us. I was pretty sure that the same person who was spreading rumors that Dustin and I are mates, is also the same person stalking us right now. I'm nervous,I admit. Because he or she has the power to tell everything she knows to the administrators and get me expelled.

"Don't worry, I'll handle this. Get inside" Dustin ordered me, I gave him a quizzical look but nonetheless followed his orders. When I entered my room though, it didn't stop me from growing curious.

While Nina was soundly asleep on her bed, I was the complete opposite. My mind was going hysteric and thoughts are running through my head like it's having a race.

I glance at Nina with a sad face.

"I'm sorry Nina. But I seem to be gathering pieces to the puzzle and I just can't stop. I have to know. " I confessed to her, and after an hour or so I finally fell asleep.

XXXX

I woke up due to Nina shaking my body. Since I know I wouldn't fall back to sleep anytime soon again,I decided to sit up letting her know I was already awake.

I yawned, while she giggled like an elementary school girl and handed me a piece of paper with the words How to be sociable imprinted on it. I gave her a raised eyebrow and fought the yawn that was almost coming out.