The Final Test 1

BEWARE:UNEDITED

---
Rain's POV

"You'll be having the final test earlier than expected"

Our teacher told us quite frankly as she entered the class. We look back at her with confused looks pasted on our faces as she puts her hands on her hips with a scrict emotion.

"What? Why?" A student asked out of curiosity and disbelief. It has only been a week or so since we have finally settled in the training academy, to say that we are not ready is an understatement. We haven't even set up activities that can improve us to the length to reach that possibility that we can be upgraded to the A Gang.

Of course, those who were placed in the Advance group are ready than they could ever be. They have been trained in the start of classes already, opposite to the lower groups who spent enough time putting everyone in shape first and letting every one get comfortable with the change of environment.

The Final Test was bound to happen, sure. But for it to happen this sudden is not good news.

"But ma'am, we're still not ready " I butted in.

The teacher eyed me in a bad way, let's just say the kind of look I give Dustin every time he tries to piss me off and came closer to where I was sitting. I shift uncomfortably in my seat as her face came closer and closer with mine, she grinned at me wickedly when she saw how I fidgeted nervously with what she was doing then smiled fully.

"Then you better get ready, because no one's gonna wait for you" she says whole heartedly.

I gulped and nodded my head. I felt all of the hair on my skin stand up and my body a little bit shaken at what she just said. She just confirmed my worst nightmares.

The final test is as near as it gets. And it's gonna be terrible.

XXXX

At lunch time I decided to look for Nina, but since it was eating time I'm pretty sure she was downstairs eating with an aquaintance or someone, it's not like Nina's a loner. That girl has a bigger mouth than all my friends combined, of course in a good way though. I breathed out a heavy sigh. And made my way down to the ground floor.

The cafeteria in my pack, is heaven. Good food served and eaten with good people. The cafeteria in this training academy though is a different story. Let's just put all the hidden meaning in my words in one, which is devil.

I opened the double doors with zero anxienty on what was on the other side, I looked around. Every one was looking at me with wide eyes like they haven't passed by me ever since. Some werewolves though chose to murmur scratch that, shout at their friend beside them about me since it's not called murmuring if the one you're talking about can hear the conversation. I just rolled my eyes.

I'm pretty sure I'm not in a normal school but by what these supernatural people surrounding me are doing is not even a slightly bit out of the ordinary.

Of course picking at the nerd with the most unbelievable made rumor on earth is the most obvious thing to do in highschool. As typical as the real thing.How fascinating -.-

When I finally saw Nina surprisingly eating alone at one corner of the cafeteria, I quickly made my way towards her, dragging with me the eyesight of everyone else breathing.