chapter 33 | movie date

Third Person POV
Darryls out of rehab now. So he's currently in a taxi with Zane. "I'm still scared to go to school tomorrow. I haven't went in two months." Darryl sighs, his head resting against the window. "It's fine babe." Zane strengthens his grip on Darryls hand. They're currently on their way to the movies; Zane booked tickets to a new horror movie. Just as he promised Darryl two weeks ago.

The brunette sighs, he's been hoping for the day after today to be good. He unlocks his phone and opens YouTube, a new video from an Inside Sweater interview got posted just an hour ago.

Darryl puts on his ear phones and clicks on the video, taking a few seconds before it loading.

"Hello guys this is Inside Sweater and your watching Association Productions." Cara can be seen on the screen. The video goes on about them answering questions from songs and giving hints and sneak peeks to one of their songs from their new album that they're gonna perform in a few weeks.

As soon as they were doing an outro Darryl gets snapped out of his trance when the taxi driver announces that they're here.

Zane hops our first and opens the door for Darryl. "Ladies first." Zane jokes, resulting a giggle from Darryl. They continue to walk side by side - their hands making barely many contact, touching slightly whenever they walked.

Darryl smiles, as soon as he enters the cinema he sees someone.

Someone he doesn't wanna see.

Someone he just wants to be wiped away from his memory.

Kyle.

Darryl guesses he's moved on from Sheila, since he has a new chick next to him, who looks exactly like Sheila but taller and a different head shape. Basic teenage girls, something you would see out of a teenage Disney chick flick movie.

"Oh- Uhm.." Darryl starts to stutter. "What is it? Come on, we already got the tickets." Zane holds Darryl's wrist and pulling him. Kyle and his date seems to be heading to the same theatre, luckily Kyle can't see him. Darryls walking behind the two, just a few metres away from Darryl and Zane.

"You okay?" Zane turns his head to Darryl as he smiles. "Positive." Darryl mumbles, not wanting to speak to loudly.

"Darryl are you su-"

"Darryl?" Kyle hears the familiar name. Kyle snorts and turns around, "Darryl. Where have you been?" Kyle pouts playfully. "Everyone has missed you, baby."

"Baby?" He hears Zane breathe heavily, rephrasing the words Kyle had just said.

"Or were you to busy at rehab?" Kyle crosses his arms. "Wha- How do you know that?" Darryl freezes in his sweats. "Did the drummer do this to you?" Kyle reaches for Darryls shoulder.

"Don't touch me." Darryl pushed Kyle, not enough to make him fall, just enough for him to get away from him.

A crowd starts to gather and form, phones starting to appear.

"And who's this, Are you cheating on your boyfriend? Whore." Kyle rolls his eyes at the last word. "Darryl, let's just- go get McDonald's." Zane tugs on the sleeve of Darryls pink shirt.

"And you already moved on to your next bitch? Your body count is already sky rocketing through the roof." Darryl talks back. After Kyle not responding Darryl turns his back on him. He won.

Or did he?

A flying fist comes to Darryls jaw. Leaving Darryl laying down on the floor and wincing in pain, he continuously rubs his jaw like it'll do anything.

"Dude what the fuck?!" Zane growls at Kyle, bending down to pick his boyfriend up. The audience is getting loud, and the staff are urging everyone to move on and for the three to get out and leave, But it's not doing anything.

"Bitch." Kyle retorts.

"Can we please, go." Darryls weak croaky voice asks as Zane picks him up. "We need to." Zane helps him stand up, his legs wobbly.

They leave the cinema with an injury, a waste of money and videos to be surfed around the internet.