chapter 2

Mui pov

Works over, I'm heading home soon. I took off my apron. jeez, that police chases thing is terrifying. I don't get how genya does that sorta stuff.. how did they stop the car- that's just crazy..

I'm glad I have a simple job, making coffees. And other drinks.

I hung the apron on my hook and took the matcha I made for myself. I walked home. Thinking about heaps of stuff. But mainly that police chase. I don't live too far away from the Cafe, so I got there in about 10 minutes. I got in, took my off my shoes and went into the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth, I looked in the mirror and took my hair out. "I really need to cut my hair-" I say outloud. "Eh, I'll get to cutting it someday." I brush it and hop in the shower. I stayed in there for a while, I kept thinking about being a police man or women. it seemed terrifying.. I quickly wet my hair shampoo and conditioned it. I stayed in for a tiny bit after that. Then got out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and and brushed my hair- again. It's like, really long when it's wet. Too long-

I got a snap from senjiro. It was caption 'wyd' and it had him doing the peace sign with sunglasses on. I took a picture of myself in the reflection of the mirror. 'Brushing my pain in the ass hair' He replied with another snap with him doing that hair flip thing with your hand with 'couldn't imagine' captioned.

Senjiro always does stuff like that. I find it quite funny, and so does he I guess. I get back to brushing my hair and then put on my pajamas. I flopped into my bed and drank my matcha while watching tiktok. Zenitsu and nezuko where spam posting together- and it was just heaps and heaps of love trends.

And tanjiro, being the person he is, spam likes me and he doesn't know I can see it.

Hm- 'AH!' I squeeked, my fringe got in my eye again and it stung like hell. "I will cut you." I say, while holding a strand of it and looking at it. I need to cut my fringe.. and my hair but my fringe for now, because it's in my eyes at work and stuff. But I literally don't trust anyone.

"Yknow what I'm just gonna ignore it for now" I mumble, letting go of my fringe. I scroll through my fyp and there's a video of inosukes titled. 'Duet if your hot'

Me being the person I am, dueted it. But wrote 'you're' as in like I'm correcting him. I thought it was genius. I finnished my matcha and decided to go to sleep.

Short but I thought it'd be good to put muis pov there :)