chapter 11

Gen pov

No.. no I shouldn't..

I don't wanna embarrass myself.. he wouldn't like me-

"Genya?" I snap out of my thoughts muichiro had his hand on my face. I immediately started to heat up. "A-ah sorry!" I stutter. "You zoned out and looked sad." He said, it was then I realized how close his face was. I'm sure that I was atleast the same colour of a tomato. "Just thinking-" I say and do a nervous chuckle, hoping it'd make my blush go away. But it didn't. He was looking at me in the eyes and smiling slightly. Idfk what he's doing but it's making me blush really bad- he then let go of my cheek. And slightly moved away. "Whatever you were thinking of must've hurt you.. do you want to talk?" He asks me. I felt my blush go away, slightly.

"Oh- just how I look and stuff-" "genya if it's about your scars, I think they're really cool." He cuts me off. I snap back to reality and look at him. "Wait.. really..?" I ask. "Yes, I have scars. Not like yours but yours are really cool. It's like a trait. People associate you with them and that's good." He says with a smile. "Just like how I'm associated with one of my insecurities. Long hair and feminine features. You're associated with scars and whether you know it or not.. people really like those parts of you." He says, slightly zoning out. I started to smile. I gave him a massive hug, he hugged back. "Thank you muichiro.. your an amazing friend." I say. He nods "no worries." He let's out with a smile.

"Sorry for the hug.." I say, releasing the hug. "Nah I liked it" he smiles.

"Should I go in the water?" I ask him. "Your in jeans, you'll drown." He says with a slight chuckle. "I have underwear on" I say with a smirk, he starts laughing. "Oh god-" he says. "You know what we should head home before you do anything stupid." He says, smiling. He grabs my hand. And we head to my house. On the way we were talking about random topics. Like fnaf, music, other stuff.

when we got to my house I allowed him in but he insisted on staying there.

Mui pov

Genya said I'm allowed in but.. I'm gonna do something else.. "genya, can you duck down to my height for a second?" He turned around to me and ducked down.

Yes! Okay. Let's go

I grabbed his chin and kissed him straight on the lips. Held it for a few seconds and let go. "Bye genya!" I say. Walking backwards down his driveway waving. I say his face instantly go bright red.