chapter 3

Gen pov

I woke up, since I wasn't ready to get up. I decided to spend 10 minutes going through the snapchat group chat. I didn't even look at any of the photos I just spam pressed my fingers, and it took 10 minutes. I saw muichiro had added to his story and sent me some snaps.

One of him drinking matcha that was captioned. 'Gen, you should get matcha next time you come to the Cafe :)' I slightly blushed. No- stop blushing!! I cursed myself. He's a friend. And he wouldn't like me..

He also sent another one. 'Should I try cut my own bangs 😩😩' I immediately replied with a snap captioned 'NO!!' he replied soon after with 'too late' I video called him. Shit, what did he do- he answered. "Just kidding~" he said while smiling. "YOU GENUINLY SCARED ME-" I whisper shout. "Eh- I could tho.." He said. "Don't or I'll arrest you." I said. "You can't, you don't have reason." He replied. "Giving customers free coffee is technicly illegal." I said. "Yes but it's you only." He said, "SO YOU KNOW ITS ILLEGAL!" I shot up. "No, I didn't but I just realized it probably is." He replies with a smirk. "Kay.. don't you need to be at work?" I ask him. "Don't you." He replies smartly. "Yes." I say. "Then get ready-" he says. "I will if you do." I say. "Fineee" He says and ends the call.

Well, I gotta get up. I get out of bed and head to the shower. Once I'm done, I brush my teeth and stare at myself.. and my scars.. I got sad and annoyed so I walked into my room to put on my uniform, I quickly ran back into the bathroom and fixed my hair.

I sent muichiro a snap with a picture of me. 'I got up, have you?' I captioned it. He sent me a picture back of him in his usual clothes he wears under the apron and his hairbrush stuck in his hair. 'Yes' he captioned. I sent him another snap of me with a concerned face. 'Brush your hair'
He snapped back but only sent me an image of a pair of scissors. I was confused, then realized. 'DONT YOU DARE!' I replied. He snapped back 'I'm kiddinggggg' he had a picture of him brushing his hair. 'I'll see you on the way there? Or are you gonna be late..?' I text 'prolly late but if you pass by the Cafe tell mitsuri I'm trynna do my hair and so I'm late, not obanai, just say I'm coming soon.' He replies. 'K, bye!!' I repsond, then put my phone and headphones in my bag.

I walked outside, got in my car and drove to work. Nemi was waiting. I stepped out the car and head towards him. "Hey nemi!" I say. "Where you the little shit who put a hot chocolate on my desk..?" He asks intimidately. "Tokito asked me to give it to you-" I say. He looks mad. "I'm gonna come to the coffee shop later. Beat his mf ass."