chapter 16

WOAH, WERE ALREADY AT 1.3K?! TYSM ALL OF YOU!!

Mui pov

Misaki and i have held the stare for 5 seconds now, I break it of and leave. I could see genya was blushing heaps. And Misaki look pissed. Which means I achieved my intention.

I walked out and continued to my parents house. I'm walking there, even tho it's quite far away but it's fine. My hair was blowing everywhere which was quite annoying. But I don't like putting in a ponytail or bun while walking because it makes it easy for people to grab me by it. And since I look feminine.. I just don't wanna risk it.

So I continued with my hair going EVERYWHERE, I grabbed something to eat on the way. It was Ohagi (I HOPE THATS THE NAME IM SORRY IF ITS NOT) and I ate it quite fast. I was rlly hungry from all the walking. I continued and got to the house.

I knocked on the door. I heard someone rushing to the door. "MUIIII!! (muis dads name), COME ON!!" I was tackled my a hug the second the door opened.

"Hello mui!" Dad says, joining the hug. "Hello mother, hello father." I say with a smile. "Wheres yui?" I say, slightly letting go of the hug. "Oh, he's inside." Mum says, I rushed through the doors and saw my older brother, arms open for a hug. I rushed to him and gave him a massive hug. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I tell him. Almost crying

(Keep in mind yui and mui haven't seen eachother in years, probably around 3-4)

He hugged back tight, even tho he doesn't like physical touch but we always hugged eachother as children. "I missed you too mui." He says with a smile. I let go slowly. And he does too. "Aww, see yuichiro, he didn't forget you." Mum says. Yui nods.

Did he think I'd forget him because of my amnesia..? I would never..

"Cmon hunny, boys let sit down in the lounge and have a talk." Dad says, with a kind smile. We all sit down. Mum was slightly behind me and slightly to my side so she could see yui, dad to her side and yui infront of us

"So mui, how stuff going?" Yuichiro asks me. "Oh good. I met this guy called genya. He's really nice! He's a policeman." I say excitedly. "Oh, wonderful!" Mum says. Dad nods. "And how about you?" I ask back. "Nothing much. I met a guy called senjiro, he helps me out and stuff but nothing big." He replies. I nod. "So, what's so cool about this genya guy?" Dad asked. I started ranting on about him. "He likes mother mother, and that's my favourite band so- you good?" I felt my mum touch my hair.

"Sorry mui, I was just really tempted-" she apologizes. I move back slightly and put my hair behind my shoulders, signaling she can play with it. I could feel her aura. She was really happy. "Thank you mui!" She says excitedly. She was braiding my hair frantically, I guess it's nice for her. She did it until I was around 10, and yuichiro hates people touching his hair, even our parents so.. She never got to do his hair.

"Waut muichiro your gay right?" Dad asks. I slowly look at him. I slowly nod. "Do you like genya?!" Mum spiked up. I nod again. Mum and dad were happy but uhh, yuichiro.. stared into my soul. "Does he hurt you?" Yuichiro asked aggressively. "No.." "muichiro, if I find out that he's hurt you he is fucking dead." He says. "Mhm.." I say. Mum continued playing with my hair. "So~ what about yuichiro~" I tease. "Mui, I don't like romance or any touchy type shit." "Language!" Mum cuts him off "sorry mother-" he apologizes. "Damn mui your hairs long-" dad adds. "Hm- oh thank you-" "I think it's longer than yuichiros~" Mum says. "Hmm, yeah your probably right, I accidently cut mine in the middle of my back a while back." He replies.

"How is that accidental?" I ask. "Uh- stupid stuff- *goes closer to mui and whispers* I can't say around Mum and dad." He says.

"I thought you said you didn't like romance yui-" "NOT THAT!" He yells.

"What happened yui?" Dad asks. "I uhh- got drunk.." yuichiro admits. "YOUR NOT OLD ENOUGH-" "work stuff." Yuichiro cuts of Mum with a smile. "How did your hair get cut-?" I ask. "I don't really remember but senjiro told me I did it so-" he says.

"I've had to deal with genya drunk.. he was uhh- clingy..?" I say. "Was he the one that uh-" yuichiro said, pointing at the side of his neck. "A-ah.." I say, immediately covering my neck.

(AGAIN, keep in mind mui still has the uh.. love bite-)

"What?!" Mum yells, removing my hand which I really should've held on stronger. "MUICHIRO?!" Mum yells, moving back slightly. "IT WAS GENYA, AND HE WAS DRUNK OKAY?! ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAD TO LOOK AFTER HIM!" I yell back. Dad just looked shocked. "Mui got a hick-" yuichiro teased before I threw a pillow at him.

This is gonna be a long night..