chapter 9

Mui pov

Uhh- hope genyas okay..

I don't know what to do- I might just get ready to go to the meeting..

I got into a shirt with my favourite band, mother mother on it. And put on some jeans. I still dress like 14 year old me. But- I still act like it too. I got into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I finnished I decided to do something with my hair. I quickly grabbed a hairtye and put it in a messy bun. I can't do shit with my hair. So that's good enough.

I pulled out the front strands. And made sure you couldn't see the bandaids. You can. But it's fine-

I played on my phone for a while. Then got up and put my converses on. I then walked over to the Cafe. Mitsuri was waiting. Well- she was kissing obanai but they were checking a booklet. Probably for the meeting.

"Oh, hey tokito!" She says, slightly pushing obanais face away from hers. Obanai looked at me kinda pissed. "Hey, whyd you guys call me here?" I asked as I sat down. "Oh- because-" "tokito why are there bandages on your neck?" Obanai cut off mitsuri. Mitsuri tilted her head and took a look at my neck. "Wait- did you get a.." mitsuri said with a smirk. "Uhh- maybe.." I said. She jumped up in joy and clapped her hands. "YOU GOT YOUR FIRST-" obanai cut off mitsuri by tugging on her sleeve. "Oh- sorry. I just count you as my younger brother and it's exciting for me-" mitsuri said, sitting back down. "So- how'd ya get it?" Obanai smirked. "Uhh- genya.." I replied. Mituris eyes went extremely wide. She looked at obanai who was also shocked. "Sanemis brother-?!" Obanai replies. I nod. "I knew it! Kyaaaa!!" Mitsuri screeched. "Wha-" "Shipp!!!" Mitsuri cut me off. "Anyway- back to the meeting!" She said. "So- we have a place that'd like to hire you. You of course don't have to, but we just want the best for you and we think this place would be awesome." Mitsuri says. "Oh- what is it?" I ask. "Starbucks!" Mitsuri yells. "Wait- what?!" I say. "Yep- they said they'd like you!" She said. "Oh- would I be able to stay here..? Or do like- mixed shifts?" I ask. Her face lit up. "You want to stay with us?!" She says. "Yeah- I count you guys as family.." I reply. "Kyaaaa!! Ahwww mui!" She came up and hugged me. Obanai deathstared me.

"Well- I guess you can try it out on Tuesday, just to see if you'd like it!" Mitsuri says. "Yes please." I reply. She sits back down. "So- anything you'd like to talk about?" Obanai asks me. "Oh uhh- mitsuri I'd like some help-" I say. She nods, obanai frowned slightly. "Could you cut my hair?" I ask. She looked at me. "Fringe? Cus I realized it's in your eyes." Mitsuri asks. "Uhh- mainly but maybe the rest of it." I say. "Sure, we can decide on the day. Next weekend?" She asks. I nod. "Cool! Hey, take some chocolates before you leave, we have heaps!" She says, handing me a basket of chocolates. "Oh- thank you.. see you!" I say. I walk out while waving.

Huh- new job..? I like mitsuri and obanai.. I count them as family. I probably won't change jobs. But- it's always there.

I decided to go to the mall. I went to the clothe store. There was a shirt that gave me genya vibes. It was also in- around his size. I grabbed it immediately. I thought it'd be nice to get it for him and- honestly I have a crush on him.

I also got him a sticker of the bisexual flag because he's bi.

( A/N: SO I FEEL LIKE GENYAS GAY BUT YALL WILL PROBS CORRECT ME THAT HES BI SO LIKE PLEASE JUST LEAVE IT-)

I also bought some jeans and new shirts for me. I went to the game store. They had custom prints, there were some animal crossing ones. I got one. They didn't have my size so I had to get a baggy one. I would collect it in a few days and found some figurines. I bought a glamrock freddy one because- it reminds me of when I was binge playing it.

I got Boba and head home.