chapter 17

Mui pov

"YOU SLEPT WITH GENYA-" Mum yelled. "HE CAME INTO MY ROOM AND WOULDNT LE-" "You two, please calm down.." Dad said, still shocked.

Mum calmed down a little bit, everyone was shocked but yui was smirking, probably to tease me or to stop himself from getting mad. "So.. mui.. what happened..?" Dad asks calmly. "Genya was really drunk so I had to look after him. He climbed on next to me cus he's a clingy drunk and yeah.." I said. "And then he gave you a h-" "yui stop." Dad cut off yui. "Can we please just get off the subject.." I say, scrunching up my hair in annoyance. "If it makes you feel better just know that both of our parents have had this talk with their parents too." Yuichiro says in a smug tone. Mum started to blush and dad slowly looked away. "Exactly." He said again.

"Hm, any big news?" Dad asked. "Uhh- no not really." I reply. "Nah-" yuichiro says. "Okay, I'll go make dinner while you boys talk." Mum said, leaving the room. I took out the braid mother had done. I don't like my hair being styled so I'm just leaving it out. "Would you like me to leave you two so you can have some brother time?" Dad asked. "If you don't mind." Yuichiro replied. Dad nodded and left the room to help mother.

"So, how's your memory?" Yuichiro asked. "Oh, really good now. I'm able to remember people and their names, which isn't that special but it's fine-" I reply. "It is, I'm really proud of my younger brother for recovering that sort of stuff." He says with a smile. "Thank you." I tell him and return the smile. "Hey, so can you remember people if they have like a huge appearance change? I've just been curious of that." He asks. "Like what type of change?" "Like- cutting their hair to be quie different, or things like that." He replies. "I am, along as they have the same voice and personality and stuff I think-" "oh, cool." He says.

Why would he be asking that- I mean, he does wonder a lot about amnesia and mental stuff but idk-

"What are you doing for a job?" I ask. "Uh, business man. Your a- Cafe worker? Waiter right?"

"Oh Nice, I'm a barrista now. Cus u wanna know how to make really good coffee and drinks-" "let me guess, matcha?" He cuts me off. I nod slowly. "Oh my god- you've liked that since you were 12.. I don't know if I regret or am happy I let you try mine for the first time-" he replies with a laugh.

"I'm really proud of you mui, I'm being honest. I'm so happy that you've gotten your memory back and your happy." He says, "really..? I'm proud of you too, your in a really good business and I love having you as an older brother!" I reply happily.

"BOYS, DINNERS READY!"

(Yall I'm I'm sorry for he short chapters I'm just really pissed at the moment so I'm not going over what I want to write-)