Hidden Manipulation

Harry's POV:

My lungs feel heavy as I run down the street even though i could've stopped minutes ago when I was already away, it brought me peace to run because it felt like I was far enough for him to not reach me.

Louis was my safe space, he would never judge and just loved me for me, and he had never done anything to make me afraid of him....until now.

I had felt scared for the first time around Louis.

At first I had no idea why he had gotten mad, I thought it was maybe because he was scared when he couldn't find me. But out by the car he started saying stuff about other boys touching me, almost like he was....jealous?

Once I stop thinking so much I realize that I'm already home, sighing I open the door with the spare key mum has me carry around.

I walk up to my room and go straight to the shower, my mind gets lost in my strawberry shampoo and lavender body wash.

I walk out of the shower once I had finished, I grab a towel and dry myself before wrapping it around my waist like a little skirt. I walk out of the bathroom and into my closet the was right next to it.

"You left, I hurt you and you left me"

Pause. What the hell.

I turn to find Louis sat on my bed with his head in his hands, his knuckles were all red and scratched with some blood trickling out of it.

"Louis? How'd you get in" I ask in shock.

He ignores my question and keeps his head in his hands.

I sigh and turn back to my closet when I realize he wasn't going to answer.

"I'm sorry" he says, I turn back around and come face to face with a wet eyed Louis.

He's crying. I had never seen him cry. Ever.

Tears fall from his eyes as I stand there in complete shock.

I snap out of my shock and move closer to him, I wrap my arm around his neck and hug him softly.

He sniffles and I pout sadly at his shaking body, he was hard core crying right now.

Just like you had done only an hour ago when he-

I push away my negative thoughts and focused only comforting Louis, he needs me right now.

"I'm so sorry haz" he repeated shakily every once and a while.

"It's ok Lou" I say grabbing his jaw to make him look up at me, I bend down to kiss away one of his tears the had just fallen out of his eyes, "I forgive you."

"Your an angel" he says back looking up at me with an emotion I couldn't really understand.

I smile down at him and he stands up to his full height now towering over me.

His eyes move down to my lips and back up to my eyes silently asking for a kiss.

"Lou we can't" I say and he frowns.

He nods and pulls me forward to rest his head on mine, he holds me for a while just listening to my slow breathing.

When he pulls away he stares into my eyes and leans down again to press a soft kiss my cheek right next to my lips.

___________________________________
By the way Harry and Louis have a five year age gap, Harry is currently 13 and Louis is 18 so when Louis turns 19 Harry will turn 14.....😬