Playdate

Louis POV:

Ever since my mom saw me and harry "getting along" at the party her friend threw she thinks its good if me and harry see each other every week for a play date, and I hate it.

I mean how does she think me playing with a kid five years younger than me will make me happy?

"Do I really have to see harry today mum" I say while giving her puppy eyes.

"Don't be silly Lou, he's your friend and he's so exited to see you I can't call it off today he'll be so sad" I roll my eyes, I thought this was about making me happy what does it matter to her if he gets sad.

"Whatever" I say and walk out of the kitchen away from my mum who is preparing snacks for me and harry.

A few minutes later and there's a soft knock on the door, I groan and prepare my self.

"Lou get the door its harry" I hear my mum scream at me from the kitchen.

I get up and make my way to the door, I open it to see a little boy standing there with a small bag, he turns around to look at his mum who is still in her car waiting for him to walk inside and he blows her a kiss.

"LOUIS" he says turning around and hugging me, I push him off and roll my eyes.

"Follow me rat" I said and watched him take off his shoes and follow me to the kitchen.

"Mum Harrys here can I have snacks now" I say and go to grab a cracker pack but I feel a small smack on my hand.

"Loubear that's for after you play, now run along go show harry your room and your toys" she says and waits for me to leave with harry before continuing to make the snacks.

"Do you have a lot of toys Louis, because I do, I got some in my bag to show you" I don't answer him and continue walking.

We reach my room and I open the door and walk in.

"Wow" harry says and I scoff, has he never seen a room before.

"You have a lot of cool stuff Louis" he puts his bag down on the floor and sits next to it and starts pulling out his toys.

"Sit down Louis, let's play" he says when he realizes I was standing watching him, I sit down and look at all the toys he pulls out.

"No way" I say and start laughing, harry pouts.

"What's wrong Louis" he says confused.

"Look at your toys, they're all girly" I say and keep laughing.

Harrys POV:

"Look at your toys, they're all girly" Louis says and I look down to my barbie doll that's wearing a pink dress with a pretty pink bow.

I pout, Is that a bad thing?

"Whats wrong with that Louis"

"Are you kidding, you're a boy not a girl, and only girls play with these kind of toys" he says snatching the barbie out of my hand and spinning it around in the air.

"Thats not true Louis, boys play with barbies to" I say as I feel tears in my eyes, Louis is being really mean.

He chuckles and throws my barbie down next to where I'm sitting, he gets up and walks to this drawer thing and opens it pulling out an iPad, he walks back to his spot and starts playing on his iPad completely ignoring me.

I look down to my toys and sniffle, this was my first playdate and i already messed it up, why couldn't I like the things Louis liked, maybe then he'd be more nice to me.