Maybe one day

"Yes mum I am taking my pills" I said while rolling my eyes as we were on the phone as she couldn't see me

"Listen ma, I gotta go, football tryouts are starting soon and I can't be late, call me some other time"

I hang up the phone after she gives me all her 'I love you's ' and 'good lucks'

Its my favorite time of the year, football season.

I currently go to a community university as it was the only university accepting students mid semester.

It isn't exactly a university I would have thought of going to, not even close, but it was either this or nothing.

At least I got to pick my major.

I major in music and minor in drama, which are both things I've always wanted to do.

I'm also dirt broke, but I recently started learning to tattoo. Not professionally, but still.

I've been tattooing myself and in just a few days I'm going to be tattooing other people.

Let's just hope I don't get caught.

I'm walking through the hallway with my duffel bag on my shoulder to the mascot statue in the middle of the campus where Liam told me to meet him.

I get their and immediately see Liam, I mean who could miss his bald head.

"Louis, hurry up or I'm leaving your ass" he yells at me seeing I'm going slow.

Im forcing Liam to try out with me as he's not so bad at football and this schools team sucks, and have lost every match every year they've played for the last seven years.

Im confident in myself so I can say that by the end of today I'm sure I'll be team captain.

We make it to the field and to my shock there's barely anyone there.

I walk up to the seven people on the field and I give them a nod.

"What up, where is everyone" I say looking around confused.

"This is everyone" one of the boys standing in the group says.

"Your joking, right?" I say giving him a look of disbelief.

He shakes his head no and shrugs his shoulders.

There's a blow of a whistle and I look over to the 'coach' who was really just the schools physical teacher.