Panties

Harry's POV:

The light reflects off of the mirror and into my eye as I'm trying to do my makeup.

"Ahh" I squint my eye and mess up my mascara in the process, a frown made it's way onto my face and I wipe off the mistakes and repeat the process.

Once I finally get it done I brush out my hair that is getting super long.

I walk out the bathroom and into my bedroom, today was the day that me and Louis are going to the mall. Well it was supposed to be just me and Louis but Louis wanted to invite his friend.

I decided to invite Zayn because we're not as close as I'd like to be, he's a good friend I just think we should talk more.

And maybe...just maybe I invited him to get Louis jealous, but that's besides the point.

I look through my closet for something to wear, I was scrolling through my pieces and came across the prettiest corset top ever.

I grabbed it off the rack and picked up one of the only pairs of jeans I had, I didn't have much jeans because I'm always wearing skirts.

I put on the corset top struggling a bit with the clips but I manage, once I have my jeans on I look in the mirror and smile, although I didn't have breasts like girls the top did look pretty.

Sigh. I'm so pretty.

I pull on my platformed black boots to go with the outfit and put on a bit of jewelry that was gifted to me by Louis, well pretty much everything I own is from Louis.

I hear a beeping sound in front of my house and jump up from my bed, I grab my phone and keys leaving my wallet and purse.

I walk out the front door and lock it with my keys, I walk up to Louis car where he's waiting by the passenger door.

"Hi pretty" he says and I smile at him flashing my dimples.

Louis look down to my outfit and frowns, that leads me to frown.

"What you don't like my outfit" I asked with a pout.

"What no, I mean yes, it's beautiful, but it's going to snow latter on love, your going to get cold why don't you grab a jacket" he says rubbings his hand up and down my arm.

"No, a jackets going to ruin my outfit, and plus if I get cold I'll just take your jacket" I said and walked out of his hold, he opens the car door for me and I stepped in.

"Of course you will" he says rolling his eyes as he watched me buckle my seatbelt.

***

We arrive at the mall and I get out the car, I pull my phone out of my pocket and send a quick text to Zayn asking if he's arrived.

H: Hi Zaynie are you here yet?-h

Z: Hey haz I'm by the theater :)

H: Me and Lou are by the elevator right by the theater :D -h

Z:ok I'll come to you guys.

I look up from my phone to see Louis hugging some guy, who I'm guessing is his friend.

"Harry this is Liam, Liam this is harry" Louis says pointing to us.