support

Louis POV:

I've been thinking about my argument with Liam for a few days now.

Of course I want to support Zayn, why wouldn't I?

It's just, when you have a whole town scared of you and what you did, you can't exactly show up randomly.

I'm currently sat on a couch in our school library, thinking about this whole situation.

I've got my hand over the couch and right next to me is Eleanor who's actually studying.

I was in my room binge watching a show and she called to hang out, I obviously agreed, I had nothing better to do.

I wouldn't exactly call this hanging out, maybe more like chilling.

"Louis?" Eleanor's voice rings in my ear.

I get out of my thinking and focus on her, her eyebrows are furrowed showing me that she's concerned.

"Yea" I say.

"Umm I was calling you for a while... you alright" she asks.

"Yea just thinking" I say giving her a tight lipped smile.

"Ok well don't think to hard I can't have you hurting your already small brain" she says patting my head.

"ha, ha, ha, your really funny yeah?" I say with a serious face.

She laughs at me and I roll my eyes.

After her fit of laughter she gets into a serious mode and looks back at me.

"Are you thinking about what Liam said?" She asks with a cute head tilt.

"Yea" I sigh.

"I don't get it, what's so bad about your town?" She asks.

"Everything, everyone, besides my mum of course"

She tilts her head almost to say "are you kidding me, I need context".

"Just a situation that happened, it's not that serious anymore" I say.

"If it's not that serious then why can't you go back?" She asks confused and I have to stop myself from rolling my eyes.

"It's complicated" I say

She rolls her eyes "come on spill" she whines.

I sigh.

"Where do I even start?"

****

"And that's why I can't go back" I finish.

She stairs at me wide eyed.

"So you like.... Went to jail?" She asks.

I nod my head.

"That's hot" she says laughing.

I smack my head and look at her.

"Are you kidding me that's all you have to say" I shake my head in disappointment.

"Ughh, fine, I think it's your right to go back, you've served your time, and the restraining order has expired, so you can go back, Lou your family is their, it's not fair for you to just give that up" she says in a soft tone.

I stay silent and think about what she's said. Even if it's my right I just didn't have the courage to face it yet.

"Why don't you just bring someone with you? For like emotional support, and it'll only be for zayns graduation right? Only one day that's not so bad" she adds.

"I mean, Liam's going" I say.

"Perfect, just tag along with him" she says.

"Nah, he'll be to nervous about meeting zany's parents for the first time to be giving me emotional support" I respond.

"I could go" she says with a shrug.

I look at her in shock.

"You would do that?" I ask

"Of course, can't be that bad, and I'm sure you're mom will love me" she says with a smirk.

I shake my head not fully convinced about going.

"I'll think about it"

___________________________________
Here's an update 😍 I haven't been updating so I thought I would just write something real quick 😭