Finding out

Harry's POV:

I lay on my bed listening to my vinyl spin with the new album I just got.

I started to really get into music these past months, mostly because it makes me feel less lonely.

Except I still felt lonely

I sigh and get up to go down stares and see what my mom was doing.

"Mumma" I whine out loud trying to find her.

"In my room" she yells out.

I roll my eyes and walk back upstairs to her room, I open the door and jump on her bed, she was stood infront of the mirror applying something to her lips.

Lipstick? She almost never wears lipstick.

"Where are you going?" I question.

"I umm, I have a date" she says looking at me through the mirror while touching up her lips.

"Oh" I say furrowing my eyebrows, "your leaving me" I ask with an upset voice.

"Bub, if your feeling lonely then invite Niall over, or go to his house" she says.

"But Niall's on a date to" I pout.

"We'll maybe you can do me a favor" she says smiling.

I nod my head, anything to get me out of this house.

"Go to the post office, I got a notification that we have mail" she says, grabbing her purse and looking at her phone in a rush.

She walks over to me and gives me a big kiss on the cheek.

"I'll leave some money for you on the counter, get yourself something if you want" with that she walks out of the room and most likely out of the house.

***

I ended up actually going to get the mail, I didn't have anything better to do, so whatever.

I placed them neatly in my tote bag and made my way down to my favorite corner store, it was the only one on the block that had my favorite candy, it was hard to find because it comes from America and we're In England.

After I get everything I want I walk back home enjoying my snacks I got and scoping the scenery.

I unlock the door to my house and drop the keys down on the counter, walking into the dining room and empty everything onto the table.

I look through the mail and see if there's anything for me.

Most of them are for my mom but one certain one catches my eye. It's addressed to my mom but has my name on the front.

I quickly open it wondering what's inside.

My eyes skin over the paper and my heart drops.

"Restraining order expired"

The words stand out boldly and my heart starts beating fast, how could I forget?

I throw the paper down and run upstairs to my room.

My bed springs up as soon as I jump on it and tears run down my face.

He's coming back?

No, he can't.

If he did I would have already seen him already, right?

He's not here.

But why?

I thought he would come for me as soon as the restraining order expired.

Maybe he forgot? Am I the only one stuck on what happened, was I the only one affected?