Disorders

Louis was having a cigarette outside the house, he was watching the cars pass and the trees flow.

He wasn't really feeling well at all, he had just read the results from a therapy session that his mom had forced him to go to.

Louis has had therapy since the age of four, he was in a really bad accident that left him traumatized. After the accident he spent two years of his life not saying a thing.

Doctors, Police, and Therapists, watched over him like a hawk.

He's pretty sure he was the worlds youngest mentally ill person.

Nine was the age he finally decided to start speaking, he remembers the day like it was yesterday, because it was also the day he met Harry for the first time.

He had been in a therapy session and the therapist was getting out a notepad like she usually does, it was their way of communicating because she knew he didn't talk.

Flashback

"I don't need that today"

Ms. Brown dropped the notebook and crayons all over the floor.

She stared at me in shock and started to look around the room for someone else.

When she finally realized that it was me who spoke she sat next to me and held my hands.

"Louis,How are you feeling"

She had a big smile on her face and he remembers shrugging his shoulders, he didn't know what he was feeling he never did.

End

Louis threw the cig on the floor and roughly stomped on it.

He thought he was getting better, but the doctors went ahead and diagnosed him with another condition.

He had told them that he stopped taking the medication they prescribed to him and he was feeling better, they weren't to happy about that.

They asked what was keeping him sane and feeling okay, and he responded with Harry's name.

Some looked to each other confused as some quickly wrote it down.

"And who is Harry?"

"Harry's my love, the love of my life, I would do anything for him."

"Anything?" One of the doctors I say with questioned.

"Yes anything" I said looking straight at him.

"Would you, maybe hurt someone for him"

I nod.

"Kill someone for him?"

It was silent for a few minutes, everyone sat staring at me, anxious for my answer.

I sit up in my seat and stare at them all.

"I wouldn't just kill one person I'd kill millions, I would burn the earth down for him"

A few minutes of silence passed again, some sat continuing to stare at me and others wrote down my response and recorded my body language.

"Are we done here" I say breaking the silence, they give me a nod and I'm out the door in seconds.

End

That was last week, today Louis got a letter from the doctors that sat down with him and it had contained countless of words explaining their concerns about him.

They talked about how there worried he's to attached to Harry, and there scared that something may happen to Louis if harry decides to leave him one day.

Louis rolled his eyes.

They don't know Harry, they didn't know that Harry would never leave him, he was Louis and he knew that well. Or that's what he told himself at least.

He was diagnosed with two things:

"Obsessive love disorder" (OLD) it refers to a condition where you become obsessed with one person you think you may be in love with. You might feel the need to protect your loved one obsessively, or even become controlling of them as if they were a possession.

Separation anxiety disorder (SAD) it refers to an exaggeration of otherwise developmentally normal anxiety manifested by excessive concern, worry, and even dread of the real or anticipated separation from an attachment figure.

The doctors had scheduled two upcoming sessions to look into the possibility of him having these disorders more closely.

They had even requested Harry to come to one of the sessions.

He was going to hide the letter and probably burn it but his mother found it and now he had to go.

He wasn't to happy about this, he started to get anxious and pick at the skin on his hand.

Thoughts were running through his mind.

'What if they take me away'

'What if Harry doesn't want to be with me once he finds out'

He was broken out of his thoughts when a small hand grabbed his own.

He stared at the green eyed boy who had a pout on his face.

"Louis your hurting yourself" he said sadly.

Louis heart hurt when he realized he had made Harry worried and upset.

He grabbed Harry into a tight hug.

"Im sorry, please don't leave me, you can't, I won't let you"

Harry wrapped his arms around the bigger boy and reached up to smack his head.

He pulled away and looked at Louis.

"Im not going anywhere"

___________________________________
Age:13,19
I started a new book called "Prayers to Aphrodite" it's on my page, check it out!!