Back home

DOUBLE UPDATE 🙀

Zayn POV:

Schools been pretty good this past year, I've been getting my grades up and am even co-captain for our schools football team since Louis left.

I've learned that I love art and that I don't have to do it just to get a good grade, but to do it because I enjoy it.

I've been approached a few times to be asked about the incident at the arcade but I always just glare and walk away.

Weirdly enough I've become popular, people started to notice that I was quite "mysterious" and apparently girls are into those kinda things, so I'm practically being groped every chance they get, which is kinda uncomfortable considering I'm in a relationship.

Yes you heard right, I'm in a relationship, it's not your typical relationship, we're long distance and don't see each other that often but we like each other so much that we don't care.

We met through Louis, it was the day at the mall were Louis practically threw me at Liam and told us to scram.

We got to know each other and are now dating.

I've got pretty much no friends, I mean my football team are kind of my friends but I think of them more like acquaintances. I sit with them at lunch sometimes but mostly sit in the library alone to sketch and write comic books to give to Louis the next time I see him.

I definitely can't wait for college, I want to major in art and be able to come out with comics like the ones I make and also be a movie animator.

I also can't wait to be in college because my boyfriend and best friend are already there and I miss them both.

It's a good thing I'm graduating this year.

"Zayn" I suddenly hear my name.

I turn around to see Niall stood in front of me.

"Niall, hey" I say giving him a small smile.

I don't hate Niall at all, but we aren't friends anymore, it doesn't bother me much because I would rather have no friends than fake friends.

After the situation with Louis at court both Niall and Harry ghosted me.

It was because I testified against Harry and that other boy, chad I think his name was? And testified with louis side.

I wasn't going to ditch them but I guess they had other plans and decided to ditch me.

Although I've known Niall since elementary school he decided to listen to Harry and ditch me.

Which was pretty lame, at first I cried and didn't know what to do but I talked to Louis about it and he told me to not care, and even if I did care I shouldn't show it.

I took his advice, and I'm pretty happy, things have been going well for me, my grades are good, I love my boyfriend, I found something I enjoy doing, and I got a job to support my family and we've been patching things up between us.

Maybe sometime all you have to do is drop the fake and stick with the real and everything will go your way?

Oh right, back to Niall.

"Me and some people are going to get food after school, you should come with us." He says giving me a hopeful smile.

"Oh Umm, actually I've got a thing" I say awkwardly.

"A thing?" He says raising his eyebrows in question.

"Umm yea, I've got to take my dog to the vet" lie, I don't even have a dog.

"Zayn you don't even have a dog" he says.

"How would you know that, what if I got one this past year? Obviously you wouldn't know since you ghosted me" I say defensively.

"Look Zayn, I'm sorr-"

"Listen Niall, I don't really care ok, you didn't have to pick sides you know, I did still want to be your friend Niall, but you thought differently. I'm not going to crawl back to you and Harry and ask for forgiveness if that's what your looking for" I say cutting him off and shutting my locker in his face.

"you don't ask for forgiveness if your not in the wrong." I tell him.

I walk away from my locker not caring if he stays back or follows me.

"Hey Zayn, come check this out" I hear someone say from the other side of the lunch table.

I get up from my seat and walk up to the boys that we're calling my name.

"Look at this looser, he's trying to sit with us" he says and the whole table busts out laughing.

Ugh firth graders. I thought mentally rolling my eyes.

I look down to see a smaller boy with blond hair and blue eyes, this is weird I haven't seen him before, is he new?

"It's not that funny" I say and everyone at the table stops laughing.

They really did care about my opinion.

"Hes probably new and confused" I put my hand on the seemingly younger boys back and lead him to the end of the table where I was sat.

"You can have the seat in front of me, let's eat together" I say giving him a smile.

"Sorry about that, I'm Niall" he says but I couldn't quite understand as his accent was so strong, he repeated it and I understood eventually.

"You shouldn't say sorry, don't ask for forgiveness when your not in the wrong" I said back.

Babies 😭

Babies 😭