Together?

It been a week since Louis last appointment and his next one is just a few hours away.

Harry was staying at Louis house and did homework while Louis was packing up his pills.

Ever since he stoped his medication he's had bottles of pills racked up, he decided to put them to use instead of throwing them away, he knew a few people who would buy it from him so he was going to sell them.

Without anyone knowing of course, if his mother found out she'd probably rat him out herself.

It was now now a few hours later, three in the morning and he was still awake, he was looking out his window, he stared into the darkness watching for any movement.

He sighed when he realized what he was doing, as a kid he has always focused on one thing and stayed silent, he could sit for hours focusing on that one thing, blinking only once in a while.

He's tried to stop the doing it, but it was just a habit he couldn't shake away.

And it might or might have not got him fired from his job a few days ago.

He had yet to tell Harry about it, although he's sure Harry wouldn't mind.

He turned his head to look at the sleeping boy, he looked like an angel in Louis eyes.

Louis wrapped his arm around the smaller boy and closed his eyes until his breathing shallowed and he was asleep.

***

The two boys sat in a white waiting room as they waited for the older boys name to be called.

"I've never been to a therapist before" the curly head said.

"Yea we'll it isn't much fun" Louis replied.

Harry stayed silent after that, he knew how much Louis loathed talking about the topic of his mental state, and he didn't want to get him mad right before his appointment.

After a few moments a tall red haired lady walked into the room and looked around, when her eyes landed on Louis she put on a smile and waved him over.

"Your up" she said, Louis got up and took a hold of Harry's hand, the lady lead then lead them to the room where Louis appointment was to take place and when they got in there the lady started checking Louis up.

She weighed him, took his height, checked his temperature, just the usual check up.

"Dr.Slad will be with you in a bit" she said and left the room.

Louis took a seat right next to Harry and reached out to hold his hand again, Harry looked into his eyes and can tell that Louis was nervous, he just didn't understand why.

The door opened and a short old man walked in with a younger looking woman who they guessed was the assistant.

"Hello Louis, good to see you again" he said looking at Louis, his eyes traveled to where Harry sat in his seat quietly and his eyes lit up.

"You must be Harry, I've heard lots about you" he said holding out his hand to shake Harry's.

After the introduction the Dr.Slad says that they'll be using a different room today.

Louis looked up at him confused.

"A different room? Why" he asked and squeezed Harry's hand in the process, the doctor looked down to there hands and Louis can see him taking mental notes.

"It's only so we can communicate better" he said and opened the door, sticking his hand out as if to say 'after you'.

When they got to the room the doctor instructed Louis and Harry to sit in a specific spot.