07. Two little brothers

Hyunjin

I hung up with Felix on the line with a big grin on my face.

I shook my head slowly and chuckled, "Gosh, this boy has me wrapped around his fingers."

I moved towards the mirror and re-checked myself before putting on a fake smile again. "Damn, I look awfully gorgeous.."

I heard mom saying from the other side of the room, "Son, are you done? The guests have arrived."

"Yes mother, I'm coming."

As soon as I head downstairs, I hear my dad speaking to Mr Yang. I walked slowly, trying to be as quiet as I can..

"There you are, Hyunjin! Come," Suddenly I was the center of all the attention.. "Mr Yang, this is Hyunjin, my only son." I climbed down the stairs while my brain was still in shock.

"Bow to them." Father muttered and nudged my elbow as soon as I stood beside him.

I did as told, "Hello, Mr Yang. It's a pleasure to meet you.."

"Hello, son."

Then the man in front of me introduced his children, "These are my sons. Jungwon and Jeongin."

"Hello everyone, I'm Jungwon. The youngest of the Yangs." The young boy bowed to everyone and smiled warmly.

"Hi I'm Jeongin, nice to meet you all." He uttered lowly, as if uninterested.

I felt as if, something was odd about this boy, Jeongin.

So, as soon as the adults began their conversation about work and boasting about each other, I walked up to the younger boys, "Hello guys." I started as Jungwon looked up at me.

"Good morning hyung." Jungwon stood up immediately and bowed at me making me click my tonge in annoyance.

"Yes, good morning but don't be so polite with me kid," I smiled at the boys.

"I'm not as scary as them." I added.

"So we can talk to you as we like?" I gave him a nod and the boy cheered.

"Umm, Jeongin? Why are you so quiet?" I moved on to the other boy who was not uttering a single letter along the whole time.

"Look, I'm not scary. You can talk to me without any fear," I can say I tried comforting the younger, but he wouldn't budge.

"Jeongin hyung doesn't like to talk to strangers.. Please don't force him to, if he is comfortable, he will speak." Jungwon replied.

"Oh.."

Whatever the matter is,

I'm gonna make him talk to me.

"Hyung, what is your name?" The noirette haired boy asked. "What is my name, Jungwon?" I questioned back and put on a poker face. It's just for fun, just fun.

"Ah, wait was it Hwang Hyeojinㅡ I'm not sure," Jungwon immediately looked down and I felt so guilty for making a puppy like him sad.

"It's Hyunjin."
Then he looked up, "I must have heard it wrong, my apologies."

"Hey, I told you, no need to be formal. Plus, hyung was just playing around."

"Sorry Hyunjin hyung, for getting your name wrong." The younger pouted.

I let out a laugh, "It's alright."

"Hyung do you have siblings, siblings like me and Jeongin hyung?" Jungwon linked his arm with Jeongin pretty much without the older's interest and shot his next question.