25. Happily Ever After

Third person POV

Sunlight fell on his as he fluttered his eyes open. Stifling an yawn Felix looked to his right side and smiled admiring his sleeping boyfriend.

One of his hands went to stroke the sleeping ravenette's cheeks and he stirred awoke ㅡ and smiled. "Hey baby," He said in a groggy, tired voice. Felix didn't say anything, leaning over to place a kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

"How'd you sleep, love?" He asked, his voice deeper than usual ㅡ from just waking up. Hyunjin chuckled, "Did we even sleep last night?" Felix blushed.

Then he giggled, "Mm, we didn't," Hyunjin pecked Felix's lips.

Hyunjin started stroking his hair and said, "Baby, get ready.. we're going out today,"

"Where?"

"You'll see," Then, he got up and dressed before walking to the bathroom. Felix lay there for a while.

Thinking about last night made his face feel warm and he went red.

"Hyunjin, where are we going?" The blond raised the question for the fifth time in the last fifteen minutes but Hyunjin wasn't saying anything except, "You'll see", "Curious much, are you?" and laughed off the question.

After what felt like an hour, the car halted infront of a familiar place ㅡ the skating rink.

Felix stared at it from inside the car with an amused expression. He said, "Hyunjin ㅡ this place ㅡ you remember it?"

A chuckle left Hyunjin's mouth, "Oh ofcourse darling, I remember. Now let's go, shall we?" He added, taking off his seatbelt. Felix too hurriedly took off his seatbelt and got off from the car.

They held hands and walked towards the entrance of the rink.

The rink was nearly empty, given that it was now 9:30 in the morning. The man who was seated at the skates shop inside the rink, grinned widely when he saw the couple coming.

"Hello dears ㅡ oh, wait, I remember you two! Ah, what a lovely couple you are darlings," He said putting his hands on his left chest. The couple grinned at the man too, then Felix said, "Thank you ㅡ er ㅡ sir, can we have two pairs of skates? Thank you ㅡ "

Taking the skates, both the boys head off to the bleachers, sat down and began putting them on.

Once again, Hyunjin faced trouble with his skates and blushed very hard when his boyfriend offered him help.

"You owe me one for tying your skates everytime," He said with a smile as he got up from kneeling down before his boyfriend.

Hyunjin chuckled, "Oh sure, just wait until I master in skating ㅡ woah ㅡ the ice is so slippery ㅡ "

And so the boys, hand in hand, skated through the ice merily although Hyunjin kept falling down, it was still two very beautiful hours for the boys.

At nearly 11:45 AM, they left the rink and walked hand in hand around the street, looking for a place to eat since they left the house empty stomach.

"No cafes please ㅡ " Hyunjin told his boyfriend as the said boy dragged him towards a cute, small one.

Felix turned around to face him, "Where else do you want to eat now?" A small pout playing on his lips. Hyunjin thought for a while, trying to come up with ideas, then ㅡ