15. Ice cream date with a spice of hot kiss

Felix

"How was Australia?" I asked, targeting the question towards Lee, obviously, while we settle down to eat our breakfast.

Yes, Inyeop was still staying with us and by the stare of my sister towards him, I can tell that she doesn't like the idea.

Lee turned towards me while she scoop a spoon of fried rice, "Hmm? Yeah. It was fine. Dad is getting better, I guess."

I notice that she's trying to convince me. Now, don't get me wrong here. I don't hate my father, that much. I do care about him, and it's obvious for me to get anxious if he's suffering.

"Not convincible." I say, gulping down my food. Lee's eyes slightly widen for a hot second before she relaxes them and shrugs as if nothing ever happened. "Why would you say that, Bok?" I glare at her for calling me such names in the presence of a, yes, stranger.

Inyeop hyung was indeed a stranger. I don't know him well, so I don't consider telling him my worst nicknames.

I ignored that part, hoping the said adult didn't hear it and proceeded to answer the previous part. "Noona. He's my father too, and, I do care. So, you can tell me if something is serious, don't lie to me." I clear it, lowering my gaze slightly.

Lee was about to speak when Inyeop cut her off, making her glare at him, again.

"Thanks for the dinner, Felix. So I should go now?" He said, standing up with his plate. "Yeah. And, don't say thanks. Also, you sleep with me today." I finished with a smile.

I let him discard the plate in the sink, ain't nobody got any time to do that too for him just because he's our guest.

The adult went inside my room as I resumed my conversation with Lee.

"Are you sure he's popular?" Lee asked me, her gaze lingering on the path that Inyeop went through, to my room. I nodded at her, absolutely confident about my answer.

"I doubt it. Nevertheless, he's your guest, your responsibility." The older woman infront of me shrugged her shoulders, making me giggle lightly. "He's a nice guy, don't worry." She just nodded.

Like that, we finished our dinner and went to our respective bedrooms: I with Inyeop, Lee alone.

I lay on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. The man beside me was dead asleep, but I couldn't sleep.

Several thoughts crossed my mind and one of them was, Hyunjin.

I kept going back to his confession and it made my heart beat faster. At this point, I might be acting playing hard to get. It's been 3 days.

Sighing, I picked up my phone from the nightstand and opened Seungmin's chat. I could have phoned him, but Inyeop is sleeping and I don't want to wake him up.

Me:
Kim Seungmin!

Seungmin:
I'm on a cuddle date, what?

Me:
With Bang Chan?!

Seungmin:
You know everything, chicken.

Me:
Oh would u stop calling me shitty names. And yes, I know every detail of ur life.

Me:
Anyway, enjoy.
Text me in the morning!

seen.

"Better not disturb lovely couples," Muttering to myself, I turned off my phone and put it back in the nightstand. I wasn't even close to falling asleep.

I have to take a decision about Hyunjin though.

• • •