24. 🔞

(This chapter contains smut, which maybe uncomfortable to many so I recommend to those who are not OK with these, feel free to skip it.)

Third person POV

Two years had passed since the whole thing. Hyunjin's father was currently serving his sentence, his mother living happily alongside him and his brother. Yeji continuing her contract with JYP Entertainment, performing as an idol with her group mates. The two Han brothers catching up with eachother. Felix lived alone as usual but the only difference was that his boyfriend stayed over most of the nights.

"Seungmin, you fool, are you ready yet?" A deep voice echoed through the room where the aforementioned male was brushing his hair. "Yeah ㅡ just my hair doesn't feel right ㅡ and my palms are so sweaty ㅡ "

Letting out an exasperated sigh, the now blond boy stood up and went towards his bestfriend ㅡ the groom.

He shook him by the shoulders, "Look, Chan's not even gonna mind ㅡ even if you went in boxers! And, we are getting late so ㅡ " He put away the comb from the brunet.

"Oh Felix I'm so nervous!" Seungmin said, clutching his chest dramatically. The blond didn't pay him much mind and dragged him towards the car.

"Hop in ㅡ fast! "

Seungmin obediently sat in the car and Felix followed behind. A chuckle came from the driver's seat. "Ready?"

Felix hmph-ed, "Hyunjin, we're already late because of him."

"Do you, Seungmin Kim, accept Chan Christopher Bang as your husband?"

"Yes, I do."

"You may now kiss."

And so the long wedding rituals came to an end with the couple sharing a sweet kiss.

The newly wedded couple shared their first-ever dance as husbands, the other couples following after.

"Congratulations, Seungmin!" Felix exclaimed, throwing himself over his brunet bestfriend, crying. Hyunjin smiled brightly at the couple and congratulated them.

The couple was finally departing as everyone watched them drive away in a handsome white car. Then Hyunjin said something which made Felix blush deep red.

"When are we getting married, honey?"

"Stop." Said Felix, blushing furiously.

Hyunjin chuckled at his boyfriend but still gave a thought to his own words. When were they getting married, like this?

Hyunjin definitely wanted to take one step further and propose him right away ㅡ but that could make the blond uncomfortable.

"Home sweet home!" Exclaimed the now ravenette on entering Felix's two bedroom apartment. His boyfriend only laughed at his words.

"Why're you grinning?" Hyunjin asked, slightly taken aback. "My boyfriend's amusing, what can I do?"

At this, Hyunjin giggled. "Really?," then, his bright expression turned dark, lips that were once smiling, were now smirking as if dirty thoughts had clouded in his mind as he stared down his boyfriend, smacking and licking his own lips. "who's the lucky man?" He said in a harsh, low undertone as he trapped the Australian between himself and the front door.

Felix looked at him with a tired expression, "Jin, really? After long hours of flig ㅡ mmh" He couldn't finish speaking when a pair of lips met his own and stopped him midway.

Staring wide eyed at the ravenette for a hot second, he too, closed his eyes and started moving his own lips in sync with the other male.

One of Hyunjin's hands went to the other boy's waist, pulling him even closer while the Australian cupped his boyfriend's cheeks, kissing him passionately.

Seconds later, they both pulled back, breathing frantically as if they had just came back from running a zombie apocalypse.

Not even a full minute later, they attached eachother's lips together again.

Felix made a funny noise in the back of his throat when the ravenette licked his lips, and immediately flushed.

However, Hyunjin didn't pay mind to it, immediately going to the next step.

Hyunjin attacked the blond's neck with sloppy wet kisses making the boy underneath him release sinful noises. Felix's hands gripped on his boyfriend's hair when he started biting his neck and leaving purplish marks.

Then, Hyunjin grabbed the boy's thighs and hoisted him on his waist, carrying him to the Australian's bedroom.

While being carried, Felix was looking at Hyunjin with a thumping heart. What was he gonna do now?

This was not at all his first time, well he's never done anything in the bed with his exes ㅡ but certainly they had reached this point.

When he was finally dropped on his bed, a weird sensation filled his stomach. He was nervous ㅡ yet, so excited.

Without thinking, he pulled the other boy by his tie, making him land on himself.

Then he spoke, with a more hushed and deep voice, "Hyunjin-ah, c-can we continue ㅡ ofcourse if you're not uncomforta ㅡ "

Hyunjin pecked Felix's lips, stopping him from speaking further. "First time? Because,  me too." The ravenette said, chuckling.

Felix then said, "Yeah. But it's not like I am a virgin ㅡ fully," then he looked around, "maybe I have the vaseline somewhere here."

Hyunjin finally flushed deep red, "I'll get it,"

Then he abandoned Felix and started to check the places where his boyfriend asked him to.

Felix sat on his bed, comfortably ㅡ not really since he was shaking with excitement. His whole body was flushed feverishly and heart was thumping faster.

Few minutes later, Hyunjin arrived with a bottle of lotion and placed it on the nightstand. He, then, climbed on the bed with Felix, staring at him with slight hunger as he licked his lips.

But Felix was going crazy, waiting for Hyunjin to make a move, but he never budged. So, he leaned over and pulled down Hyunjin on the bed with himself, by his tie.

"That was so hot," Hyunjin breathed out, laying on top of the Australian. Felix made a slight pout, "Y-you weren't making a move."

Hyunjin chuckled, "Sorry babe. I only wanted to check you out. And now," He leaned down and started kissing the boy underneath him.

Soon, the room filled with gasps, sinful noises and shuffling as the two kissed eachother hungrily.

Hyunjin attacked the blond's neck with his lips, trailing wet butterfly kisses from his neck to his shoulder, then slowly he moved to kiss his collar bone.

Felix yelped when the other boy bit his collar bone, making him smirk as he got the reaction he wanted out of Felix.

"Oh god, Hyunjin! " The boy moaned, gripping on his boyfriend's hair tightly.

Hyunjin rose up to look at Felix, fingers on the zipper of the boy's pants and eyes asking for permission.

Felix nodded hurriedly, giving his consent and then the next moment he felt his shirt slipping away from his body.

Seconds later all the clothing items were on the floor.

The rest of the night was long and magical for both of the boys. It was something memorable for both of them.

✿⁠ ✿⁠ ✿⁠ 

Words:1127

A/N: OK, this is my first time writing a smut so bear with it ㅡ I tried my very best and this is the result.

ㅡ San