18. Spy

(Few chapters left ಥ.ಥ)

Hyunjin

"Nervous?" I asked, directing the question to the older male on the passanger's seat, fingers drumming on the steering wheel, waiting for the green light to go.

Ji-han didn't say anything but his face his face showed that he was indeed, nervous.

Remembering the events of morning today, I let out a deep sigh.

A call from Jisung woke me up at six dot today. He didn't say much, only included the points.

"Hyunjin, Mr Lee wanted an appointment with Ji-han hyung himself today! Can you come over ㅡ you may not, even. I'm just asking."

I hummed and hung up, hurrying to get dressed. Not wanting any drama, I walked straight towards the entrance of the mansion.

Just when, a specific person had to ruin it all.

"Hwang Hyunjin. Where do you think you're going without my consent son?" The old man asked, not looking up from his food.

"I'm a mature adult, and I don't feel the need to inform you about my whereabouts, do I?" Answered I and continued my journey towards my car which was stopped halfway by dad, again.

Although my back was facing him, I could feel that nasty smirk plastered over his face as he spoke with great certainty, "Son. You do know what this conversation is about, right?"

"I'm extremely sorry, I don't know and don't care ㅡ"

"ㅡ Enough times I have told you not to mix with bad people. Haven't I?" Confused, I turned to face him, rage building inside me as I was getting late.

Dad got up, walked up to me. "Think I don't keep notice of your whereabouts, do you, my dear? Well ㅡ I do know you are going to that boy's house ㅡ aren't you?"

I nodded, hoping that would be that. But he laughed and I knew that he would not let go off the matter that easy.

"Jiseong ㅡ or whatever his name is. You are not going over to his house and that is final, Hyunjin."

"Sorry, what? I didn't quite hear it. I'm off now, goodbye father."

"Oh, we're here." Jisung exclaimed as I halted the car. "You guys go in first, I'll be heading in after parking." I said, sighing.

I slowly drove my car into a distance, looking at the side mirror and saw exactly what I dreaded ; a black car.

A smirk formed on my lips as I drove into a tranquil area of the city and halted the car there. Following the black car I saw it pull up farther away from mine.

I walked out of my car and walked up to the car with an amused smirk on my face.

Trying to suppress the victorious smile creeping onto my face, I knocked onto the glass window, which rolled down after a few seconds.

A man with black glasses and a black cap smiled at me from inside the car.

"Excuse me sir, my car is not working well ㅡ er ㅡ can you help me?"