13. It's you!

Felix

Hyunjin left by 2:45 and I was alone with Inyeop hyung.

I was on the couch, watching TV, well because I had time. From the corner of my eyes I could see Inyeop hyung standing.

"Come sit here, hyung." I smiled and patted the seat beside me. He nodded and sat beside me.

"So, have you thought of some place? Will you go back to your home?" I added, not to make it sound like I'm trying to make him leave, "It's not like I'm trying to make you leave, I'm sorry if it came off that way." Inyeop quickly shook his head, "No no, It's okay, Felix."

Then, I nodded.

I asked once again, "Hyung?"

He hummed in response, "Can you stay alone for an hour or so?" I asked.

"Do you need to go somewhere?" He asked back. I nodded, "Well, I don't know. It's a kind of date? Or maybe someone is trying to fool me." I laughed at the end but Inyeop didn't laugh so I stopped midway of laughing.

I was so embarresing.

"Yeah. I'll stay alone." He shrugged, then sent me a wink, "Have fun, young man."

I rolled my eyes playfully at him and he laughed.

He felt like an older brother. I felt like I could talk to him about everything. Not like I couldn't do that with Lee.

But Lee was away most of the times because of dad in Australia.

A small sigh left my mouth. Then, realisation hit me like a truck.

Lee is coming today!

I don't know if that's a happy news, since Inyeop hyung would be alone for an hour or so. If she decides to make her grand entry at that span of time, she'd drag the man out of the house.

I should let her know about this.

I texted her, though, maybe or not she'd recieve the text.

Me:
Noona, til when will u arrive?

Me:
There's a guest in our home, don't worry he's not a theif. He's a reliable person.

Me:
I'm letting you know, just in case if am late u wudn't kick the person out hehe.

I dropped my phone on the couch and looked at the time on the clock on the wall.

3:00, okay i better get ready.

I turned to the older man beside me. "Hyung, I've already texted my sister. Please don't freak out or freak her out." I said with a smile plastered on my face as he nodded in response.

"Ah. No worries, I'll just sit here and watch TV. Enjoy your date." I nodded at him and went away to my room to get ready.

_______________________________________

Once I arrived at the destination, I wow-ed at the view. It was beautiful.

Then I snapped out of it and began to climb upstairs, assuming my supposed date to be there.

While walking, I saw a familiar figure ran past me. He was as short as me, and I recognised the cheesecake smell of his.

Han Jisung.

I wonder the hell was he doing here. Shrugging off, I focused on climbing the stairs.

Incase I fell off and died before even meeting my secret lover.

I laughed at my weird thoughts making me look more weird as people who climbed down or up past me stared at me weirdly.

Okay, I was being very weird indeed.