Chapter 26- Wedding Showers and Presents

I would really appreciate it if you guys could read the A/N at the end of this chapter. Please,please read it. I'll be greatly appreciative if you do.

-Chapter 26~ Wedding Showers and Presents -

Tris' Pov

"Come on Tris," Christina says, grabbing my arm and pulling me somewhere. "We're going to be late."

"It's just lunch! It's not like the restaurant closes anytime soon or anything." I say, trying to get her to calm down and not get so worked up about being late for lunch.

I'm not sure what restaurant we're going to, but it must be pretty nice since she forced me to wear a dress and have my hair curled.

"Still," she says, looking as if she's trying to cover something or come up with an excuse. "I just like to be on time. I haven't gotten to spend time with you in a while and I don't want to miss the first chance I've had in a while."

"Christina, if you want to hang out more often then just ask me," I start, felling slightly bad for making her feel that way. Before I can feel too sorry I remember something. "Wait Chris, what the hell are you talking about? You come over basically every morning to have coffee and gossip. I see you all the time!"

"Can you just hush up and hurry up so we're not late?" She asks again, ignoring what I said.

Christina finally brings me to a fancy restaurant and brings me inside. When I see the inside of the restaurant I understand why she made me wear nice clothing.

This place has got to the be the nicest restaurant I've even been inside of. There's a large chandelier in the center of the room and all of the tables are covered with expensive-looking tablecloths .

"How many people?" The waiter asks.

"Two," Christina begins. The man grabs two menus and starts to lead us to our seats, but is stopped by Christina. "But, we already have reservations."

I look around and question why Christina would need to make reservations. I get that this place is fancy and probably gets crowded at dinner time, but it's the middle of the afternoon and not that many people are really here.

"Name?" The man asks, putting the menus down and looking at a notebook on.

"Beatrice Prior." Christina answers. The man looks down at his menu and tries to find our names.

"Why did you put the reservation down under my name? Couldn't you have used your own?" I ask her.

"I don't know, I just felt like using yours." She says, shrugging.

"Right this way." The man says after finding our names. We follow him as he starts walking toward the back of the restaurant.

I see him pass most of the tables and instantly begin to question where he's bring us.

He stops in front of a large door, gesturing us to go in.

"Right in there." He says.

How will we know what seat to sit down once we get inside?

Do we have this whole room for our selves?

What's going on?

"Thank you." Christina says, not questioning anything. The man nods and walks away.

Christina swings open the door and we both step inside.

"SURPRISE!" I hear as I see people jumping up from behind tables.