PART - 12

After that he agin lift him and walk towards jimin's room. The opened the door and saw jimin sleeping so he told Kookie not to mame any sounds. Kookie  was still on his father. As he can't sit he was hugging his appa with his legs wraped around his waist.

He then remove jimin's pants and put oilment on his butt. He take a citton and wipe his blood. Kookie was so sad to see his brother like this.

Time skip....

Both kim brothers as sleeping at downstairs room. Tae was cooking lunch while speaking with yn.

Tae : but where is the corn flour.

Yn : just look at the last cupboard 2nd row.

Tae : mmhhh got it.

Yn : Now at it and mix using your hands.

Tae : ooh okay. Its it over.

Yn : yess now fry it.

Tae : aah okay.

Yn :where is my babies.

Tae  : they are sleeping.

Yn : say them I miss them and also don't punish my kids without hearing them.

Tae : aah okay. When are yiu going to home.

Yn : I will only come after 2 or 3 weaks or month.

Tae : WHAT!

yn : yoongi oppa will come after 2 weaks. But I will be here cause appa have to go for company.

Tae : mmmh okay I miss you. Tell your eomma that I also miss her.I try to call her morning but it's switched off.

Yn :ooh I wil tell her. Then I will call you later. Bye.

Tae : bye jagi.

Finnaly tae prepared lunch for them. Now it's time to wake up my babies.

 Now it's time to wake up my babies

Taehyung's pov

They are in deep sleep should I wake them up?.
Anyway they need to eat lunch so it's better to wake them up.

Tae : jiminaah, kookiee wake up.

After my hardwork they woke up. Today I don't scold them as they are still pain of spanking. And also yn is not there so I will try my best to not use my cold voice.

Tae : kids  come let's eat lunch. Appa make your favorite.

Jimin :......

Jk :..

Don't sit and sleep come wake up fast. Go and fash your face. After that come downstairs.

Then went to table and started serving food. Vminkook were eating there lunch peacefully. After lunch jimin started doing his pending homework and tae is doing his work from home while kookie is sneezing continually.