PART - 28

Author's pov

Tae entered the vaccination room with taevin on his arms. He was so exited. The nurse have gave a chocolate to him before entering the room.

Nurse told tae to sit on the couch with taevin. V was sitting on his laps while obserbing everything.The nurse told him to remove his pants. Tae removed his pants and boxes.

Tae : baby you should keep bum without moving okay?

V nooded his head. Tae make v lay on the laps, v was trying to see everything that was happening with back. Soon taevin feel something wiping on his bum. Few seconds later and he feel something sharp is inserting. He started to move his hips and legs. The nurse take back the needle before inserting the medicine. Taevin started crying.

V : apwwaa *cry*

Tae : It's nothing baby, appa is here.stop crying.

V was trying to put his pants which his appa is holding.

Tae : You can put it later after taking that baby.

V : Nwo we can gwo hwome *cry* . She hwurt V. *cry*

Tae : After taking this we can go home, after that we will not come back.

V : apwaa *cry* gwo hwome *cry*

Tae catch v tightly and told nurse to take the injection as he know, v will not allow to take it anymore.

Taevin started to cry more loudly. The nurse started injecting him. Nurse told tae to massage the spot . Nurse gave him a medicines to eat it before sleeping.

Tae : It's finished baby, don't cry.

V : *cry*

He is not stopping his cry, after massaging the spot tae make him wear the boxers and pants.

V : apwaa *cry*

Tae : na baby don't cry look now we are going home.

V nooded his head while crying.

Again tae pick taevin on his arms without touching his bum he make him lay on his arms.

Tae : no more crying baby.

Tae enterd the car and tell him to buy some snacks. The driver parked the car near a convinced store and bye snacks for him.

V slowly stopped his cry and strated sobbing.

Tae : It's over baby, we will not go anymore.

Tae lay him on his laps. Then wipe his tears and kiss his lips.

V : V wash hwurt.

Tae : I know baby, it's okay. Appa will going to make your favorite pancakes.

V : mmh mwy favodate.

Tae chuckled at him. And gave kisses. The driver came back after buying snacks which tae told him to buy. Due to crying v started to close his eyes and started sleeping. After reaching home he called suga to send kookie back.

Then tae went upstairs and lay v slowly without waking him up. After sometime kookie came home on soongi's cycle.

Kookie : Appa did he cried a lot.

Tae : Why are you caring after leaving your brother alone?

Kookie : appa you know nah I'm afraid of injection and also how I will trust yo

Tae : Aah enough enough come downstairs don't wake him.

Kookie : appa are you mad at me.*cracked voice*.

Tae : Aniyo baby, I'm not mad at you. I just tease you.

Tae kiss kookie and went to living room for checking the email's while kookie sat on the couch while keeping his favourite cartoon. He keep his head on his fathers should.

A minute later he jumped from there and ran to kitchen. Tae flinched because of that. After sometime he looked at kookie with done face, when he saw his son coming while sipping his banana milk while holding a chips packet.

You haven't gave me votes for last chapter.😭😭😭😭
How was this chapter, did you all like it?
65+ votes for next chapter.

Thankyou for you supports😘😘.