PART - 34

Author's pov

Now its going to be lunch break. Taevin wants to pee. So he walks near Mrs jeon.

V : checher shoo shoo.

Mrs jeon : you wanna use washroom?

V nooded his head as yes. Mr jeon lead him towards the washroom.

Mrs jeon : After using come inside classroom okay. Don't forget the way okay?

 Don't forget the way okay?

V nooded his head.

V enterd inside on door and tried to open his zip, but its not working.As he can't control anymore, He peeied on his shorts. He started to panick as it's all wet now. How is he going in front his new friends. He came outside the door and started crying.

V : apwaa*cry*

He look outside hoping his mamma, appa or hyung will come.

---------

As it is lunch break time tae decide to visit taevin. He walks towads his class.

Mrs jeon : Oh Mr kim, you will be here for taevin right.

Tae : yeah

Mrs jeon : He is using washroom.

Tae : okay.

Tae went straight to kids washroom and opened the main door to saw taevin crying hard while sobbing. His heart pains while seeing the sight.

As his shorts was wet tae understand what happened.

Tae : baby don't cry, appa is here.

V : apwaa *cry*

Tae removed his shorts and started cleaning him.

Tae : Stop crying baby now look you are clean.

Tae take his phone and dialled jin.

On call

Jin : hello

Tae : hyung taevin peeied on his shorts.

Jin : where are you now.

Tae : I'm in kids washroom, can you tell kookie to come here with taevin's bag and a plastic cover to put his wet cloth.

Jin : Okay I will inform him. Don't worry, Are you taking him home?

Tae : Yeah, he is crying alot and also I don't have any extra shorts here.

Jin : okay okay, I will sent him.

End call.

Poor jin, he even brought two lunch boxes for tae, as he thought tae can eat with him today.

Tae : Did your teacher drop you here?

V nooded his head while sobbing.

Tae : Don't be scared now okay, appa is here and also we are going home.

Tae tell sweet words to v.Tae removed his coat and and tied it on taevin's waist. As if any kids came inside he don't want them to see his kid half naked.

V : apwaa up

Tae pick him up and kissed his forhead. Tae can understand that V panicked a lot. How can he forget to teach taevin how to open his zip and pee.

After sometime kookie came with taevin's bag and a plastic cover.

Kookie : Appa did he peeied in classroom?

Tae : Aniyo he can't open his zip and peeied.

V again started to tear up.

Tae : No need to cry again baby its not your mistake okay.

V nooded his head while wiping the tears.

Tae : kookie can you put the dress inside the cover.

Kookie : okay should I keep this cover inside his bag.

Tae : nae. And baby come with soongi okay.

Kookie : okayy.

V layed on tae's shoulder. Tae take his bag and went towards the parking place. He opened the door and put taevin on the front seat with seat belts on, and tae came to driver seat.
After sometime they reached their house. After parking the car tae take v and walk towards the door with his bag.

Yn came and opened the door.

Yn : Tae what happened?

Tae : *explained everything*

Yn : Did you got scared baby?

V nooded his head as yes while eating the chocolate tae gave before heading towards home.

Yn take taevin in her arms and started giving him kisses. While taevin yawned.

Yn : Let's take bath and then sleep okay?

Yn then take him upstairs and make him bath.

Yn : Which dress you want baby.

V : Thwis and and thwis

Yn : mmh woow you look soo cute baby ummah.

V giggled loudly. Yn then make him to sleep. Then she thought to make some snacks as it's been a long time since they eat her hand made snacks.

Before she can go to kitchen tae came and hug her waist.

Yn : Tae I'm gonna make some snacks before kookie come back, so let me go.

Tae : First let me hug you baby, it's being a long time we spent time for ourself.

Tae then make her turn around and started kissing her lips passionately. After sometime due to lack of oxygen they stopped. Tae again peck her lips.

Tae : I miss you so much baby.

Yn : I miss you too hubby.

Tae : Do you know we two have free period at same time.

Yn : mmh so

Tae : So we will be alone in staff room.

Yn : mmh so

Tae : Aaish why are you not romantic haah?

Yn : Sorry I'm anti - romantic.. 달아나고 싶어 저 멀리...

Tae : aah enough enough.

Yn : Mmh then I'm going to make some snacks.

Tae : wait baby let me taste your lips little more.

Without allowing her to speak he started kissing her again.

60+ votss for next chapter

Do you like it guys?
💜💜💜💜💜