PART - 42

Author's pov

V : apwaa

Here taevin came towards tae with a cookie in his hands. He showed the cookie towards tae. Tae opened his mouth and eat the cookie while his full concentration was on the project he was doing now.

Taevin started crying.

Tae : oh baby what happened?

Tae asked while keeping the laptop aside.

V : Why dwid you ewat it full *cry*

Tae : oh Baby appa is sorry, appa will give you another cookie.

V : Mumma will nwot give it anymore.

V told while looking at tae.

Tae : It's okay baby appa will give you come.

Tae picked taevin and went towards kitchen to see kookie sipping the banana milk while yn cooking.

Yn : What happened tae? Why is he crying.

Tae : Oh its nothing let me give my son some cookies.

Yn : He already ate 1 packet cookies without my permission today, if you give him again he will not eat the breakfast.

Tae : Then we will eat later okay.

Taevin started crying.

Yn : Taevinaah stop crying. Eomma will give you after breakfast.

V : cookiee *cry*

Tae : Then here only this one okay. Stop crying now.

Taevin stop crying while glaring at yn and started eating. Kookie showed his mouth towards taevin for the cookies.

As his appa break his small heart few minutes before he don't trust his brother also but he can't make his guggie sad also, so Taevin gave a really really a small small piece to kookie.

V : Dwon't ask agwain.

V told to kookie while glaring at him.

Yn : Now come breakfast is ready.

V : Dwon't want.

Yn : What? Did you said anything?

Yn was sounded a little bit angry so taevin immediately shook his head while bitting his lips.

Yn was sounded a little bit angry so taevin immediately shook his head while bitting  his lips

After eating few taevin was full. He was sitting on tae's laps.

Yn : Taevinaah eat fast. Let me go and change.

After she went upstairs. Taevin started speaking.

V : apwaaa

Tae : mmh?

V : I'm fwull.

Tae : Should I call yn?

V started to tear up.

After seeing the tears Tae help him eat the food exept the omplete.

Tae : Eat the ompleate otherwise no cookies for 1 weak.

Taevin nooded his head as yes while wiping the tears. Tae then made him sit on the chair and went upstairs.

V : hywungieee

Kookie : What now?

V : will you ewat thish?

Kookie : Aniyo atleast you should eat that ompleate otherwise I will tell this to eomma.

V pouted and eat the half ompleate.

V : plweseee hywungiee I'm full 🥺.

Kookie looked at taevin for few minutes and then eat the omplete also. Taevin gave lot of kissez towards kookie. Kookie then went towards the upstairs following v.

Yn : Did you eat finished baby?

V bited his lips then smiled at her.
Yn knows that he haven't eatern it full. As tae told her already.

Yn : Can we take bath haah?

V : nwooo

Yn : Aaish Are you good boy or bad boy?

V : I'm a good bwoy.

Yn : Then come let's take a bath baby.

Then yn help him to take bath.

Kookie : Appa sign here also.

Tae : I'm proud of you baby.

Kookie : hehe.

After sometime they went towards school. Taevin start singing a song while they all chuckled at him.

Mrs Lee was waiting for tae to enter the staff room. After sometime tae entered. A huge smile appeared in her face, but it had gone when she saw yn has also came while following her.

All of them wished each other. Mrs lee walk towards tae while holding a snacks box. Tae look at her.

Mrs lee : As you can't eat spicy I made some cookies for you?

Tae : oh okay. I will share it with others.

Mrs lee : oh okay.

After keeping his things on the table he gave the snacks box to yn. As she got the smell itself she got the tentonsy to vomit because of her pregnancy hormones. Tae take the snacks box and give to others for eating it while yn entered the washroom. Mrs lee was looking at this with wide eyes. She thought yn was doing this on purpose.

Others are enjoying the snacks while praising mrs lee. But her mind is full of tae's caring towards yn. Why did he also entered the washroom when she vomit.

After sometime she started to think everything between yn and tae and now she understand what's the relationship with each other.Whatever he is getting he always share it with yn also. And yn knows about tae's likes and dislikes.They always come together and go home together.

How dumb she is not to understand anything even they have same surname kim. Slowly her hate started going away when she find out the reason.

Mrs lee : I wish I also have a protective brother like tae. Look how my tae is protecting my sister in law.

Thanks for your votes and support guys. I will upload next part at evening stay tuned and voteeee

65+ votes for next chapter
💜💜💜💜💜

Haii my dear sweaties
How are you all hope you are doing good 💜💜.
Thanks for your love and support sweaties.
I will upload the next part soon.

Don't forget to comment below and vote and also follow me for new stories.

S
T
A
Y

T
U
N
N
E
D

💜
💜
💜