PART - 61

Haiii sweatiezzz

I miss you all so much. Sorry for late replies. I promise when ever I get time I will write and upload it. And sorry about last not it's april not march hehe.
And sorry for short chapter.

Author's pov

Jimin finished his penting projects and was going to sleep when taevin entered and ask him to teach him. Unfortunately he has to teach taevin for his upcoming exams. Taevin is good at studies, if he study he will score good marks. But he is lazy to study. That's the problem.

After the study section taevin and guggie was playing games in the tablet.

Guggie : hyungiee

V : nae

Guggie : when will our bwaby sister cwome?

V : After 4 more months.

Guggie : bwut hyungiee how dwid the bwaby cwame in mumma stomach.

V : Only big people know about. But don't worry hyungiee will tell this you.

Guggie : Rweally then twell hyungiee.

V : but first you need to promise me you will not say this to anyone.

Guggie : pinky promise.

V : okay then I will tell you. If it's their first child on the married day they need to close the door and kiss each other more than 5 minutes then the couple will breaks the bed while the girl needs to scream loudly.

Guggie : 😳 really. So eomma appa also break the bed?

V : they must be. that's how jimin hyung is born. For the second child onwards the couple will close the door and the girl must scream loudly and cry after kissing each other. If the bed broke also no problem. May be.

Guggie : Ohh that's how we were bworn.

V : nae.

Guggie : Poor mumma must scwemed a lwot.

V : nae nae eomma is so lovely.

Guggie : and why appa is not making eomma calm when mumma scream?

V : Cause appa will also scream lightly not like eomma. Cause appa is strong right.

Guggie : I gwot it hyingiee.

V : Come let's go downstairs and eat our dinner.

Guggie : cwoming hyungiee.

After the dinner they all went to sleep. Tae and yn was laying on the bed without sleeping. Yn was laying her head on tae's chest while tae was caressing her baby bump.

Yn : Tae I really wanted this to be  a girl.

Tae : Mee too baby.

Yn : I wanna rise a girl too, how it feels to dress her like a princess and do different hair style and all.

Tae kissed her lips slowly.

Tae : I also want to experience the same baby. We can pray to god. But even if it's a boy, we should accept him with all our heart.

Yn : ofcource I will accept tae. But hubby will you make me pregnant again, if it's a boy?

Tae : Aniyo we need to stop baby. Your health is also more important to me.

Yn : but I want a girl.

Tae : Aniyo we can pray to god for giving a girl but I will not make you pregnant again even if it's a boy.

Yn sadly pouted.

Tae : aww you are still the same. Do you remembered when we first meet.

Yn : I don't even imagine that I will fall for my boss.

Tae : When you first came as my PA I really hate you cause you are slow for everything. Later only I got to know about you were kidnapped by someone. After 1 month of you became my PA only your parents finded you. I feel so sad after knowing your struggles and all. I slowly slowly fall for you baby. I don't even inagine that you will turn my life this beautiful.

Tae looked at yn to see she sleeping on his embrace. He chuckled and kiss her forhead and off the light. Slowly he also started sleeping.

75+ votes  and 30 comments for next chapter

Love you all and miss you all💜💜💜💜