PART - 20

Author's pov

Tae : yn take him downstairs and jimin come here.

Jimin : appa I promise I will buy next time.

Tae : *HIT* Is that I ask you haah.

Jimin : I haven't concentrate in studies.

Tae : WHY? HAAH ARE YOU DOING THE JOBS IN THE HOUSE HAAH? 😡

Jimin : appa sorry.*sob*

Tae : you are really intelligent buying signature from your mother before I came. And you pointed to jungkook. Don't forget that you are not studying in the old school and jin samchan will inform everything to me.

Only crying andsobbing voice fill the house.

Tae : For why I'm teaching you two. If you don't want to study then don't go to school. In Your age students will go and study and you two sit here. Is that okay with you? Haah? 😡.

Jimin :......

Kookie :......

Tae : now why are you here? Go and play video games or whatever you want.

Jimin :.....

Kookie :........

He angrily went downstairs avoiding them.

Tae went downstairs and saw yn serving food on dining table while taevin playing with toys. He went towards the kitchen and glare at yn.

Yn : Tae I'm sorry.

Tae :.......

She went towards taehyung with teary eyes.

Tae : Am I doing wrong.

Yn : Aniyo.

Tae : Then why you let them to hide papers from me? You really take their side even if they are wrong.

Yn : I don't know that he copied your sign.

Tae :...

Yn : Tae I will not hide it anymore

Tae : baby you already...I'm already doing this for their own good. When I was at their age I don't have anything to play,including my hyungs. I don't want them also feel the same. I gave them everything what ever they are asking, but I don't want to spoil them by that. That's why I'm telling not only playing but also studying.

Yn hug him tightly while crying. She knows his past very well. He wants jimin and jungkook to study well and have a good future, as he built his own company it is easy for them. But for that also they need to study well. What to do when our society only want marks.
But yn is not like him. Whenever jimin and jungkook ask her one or two times she will allow everything.

Tae really love jimin, jungkook and now taevin more than himself.That's the reason he is strict towards them.

Tae patt yn as he also told sorry to her.

Yn : Tae go and talk to them.

Tae : *sign* I know baby.

Taevin : appwaaa mamaa

Taevin call while creeping. He was looking at them with due eyes.

Tae : aww baby did you miss appa haah.

Yn smile at them.

Tae : Tae go and call them for dinner.

Tae nooded his head as yes and went to upstairs with taevin.

He don't find them so he went towards jimin's room to see him looking at his papers.

Tae : jimin

Jimin : appa I'm sorry.

Taevin : sworvy.

Tae : I'm speaking to your hyung, and why are you telling sorry.

Taevin giggled.

Tae : It's okay baby, appa is also sorry. Do you feel any hard in your new subjects.

Jimin nooded his head as yes.

Tae : what is it baby.

Taevin : bwaby.

Jimin : I can't study zoology and botony.

Taevin : bwaabayyyy

Tae : Then do you want to change your stream into computer science.

Jimin : Can I change?

Tae : yes baby I will say about this to samchan. And why don't you tell about this earlier.

Jimin : I'm afraid that appa will scold me.

Taevin : oosneejjjwk kwj

Tae : do you really think me as a monster.

Jimin : Aniyo,

Tae : baby you should share everything with me. Why I should scold you. It's not your mistake that you are not good in biology.

Jimin nooded his head.

Tae : mmh now it's okay forget everything and come downstairs, let me check at kookie.

Taevin : huwngieee

Tae : hyunggg.. Give a kiss to hyung.

Taevin leans to his checks and gave a kiss with his tougue and mouth.

Tae : now come we can go kookie hyung. Jiminaah go downstairs.

Then he went to Jungkook's room taevin was blabbering to tae with his own language. Tae was hmm and smiling at him. He opened the door and find out kookie crying hard while sitting on the bed.

Tae feel so sad to see him like this, even if he pinish for his own good, while seeing the tears he feel sad.

Tae : baby.

Kookie : *cry*

Tae: baby don't cry.

Taevin stop his blablaring and now his full focus was on his hyung who was crying hard. Maybe he also feel sad about that. So he also start crying.

Taevin : *cry*

Tae : haah? Why are you crying?

Now kookie stop crying while taevin start crying.
Now tae was trying to stop his cry while taevin grap his hand to kookie.

Tae make taevin to sit on kookie's laps then taevin hugged kookie.
He was sad that his hyung was crying.

Tae : baby do you understand your mistake?

Kookie : I'm sorry appa*sob*

Taevin : appwaaa

Taevin called his appa while stop crying. Tae take him to his arms.

Tae : it's okay baby now don't repeat it again.

Kookie nooded his head as yes.

Tae : You shou.. Aah otherwise leave it. Now leave it and don't repeat it again.

Taevin : hmm.

Kookie nooded his head as yes. Tae wiped his tears and kiss him.

And taevin thought next tae is going to kiss him. That's what he do before going to job. But no he don't get any kiss as he continue hugging and kissing the boy.

Taevin : apwaaa ummwaaà.

Tae : taevinaah give a kiss to your hyung.

Taevin gave him a kiss. and. giggled.

Tae : now come lets go downstairs.

Tae take taevin and kookie to downstairs and saw jimin was sitting on yn's lap while she was taking to him.

Taevin : apwaaa Heksbnwkwjshkw

Tae : what is my baby talking in your alien language.

Yn : tae come I serve the dinner, it's almost coldd.

They all started eating their dinner, except taevin. He was playing with the toys and giggling while talking to them. Tae was feeding jimin and kookie as he was sad cause of the scolding.

Guys do you like this chapter?
If yes tell me your feedbacks💜💜