PART - 41

Author's pov

Mrs lee was teacher for 11th class students. Her full concentration was on taehyung who is talking to a student. After that class when she entered the staff room she was he was correcting the notes which students have written.

Only few teachers were present their.Mrs lee wants to speak towards tae, for knowing him more. Her table was in front of tae.

Tae haven't even see her till now his construction is on the books which if from yn to correct it for her. She makes some noice to get his attention. He looked at her and smile and little. After that he went back to work.

After sometime she thought to start a conversation.

Mrs Lee : It must be your free period right?

Tae : yeah.

Mrs Lee : why did he ended it. Can't he ask me back.

Mrs lee was going to ask something but the door opened reviling yn. A big smile appeared on tae's face. Mrs lee wondered, why he his face light up when yn came.

Mrs lee : Is he having crush on yn? I don't want to see anything like that. You came here second day. On the first day itself I choose him as my man. What's mine is always mine. Why is she also smiling back. Does she also love him back.

Yn : Did you finished?

Tae : Aniyo just a little bit more.

Yn : Okay.

Mrs lee : Why is she giving her dutes to him? And he is doing without complaints? I should propose him as soon as possible otherwise she will snatch him away from me.

Yn : How is your classes Mrs lee?

Mrs Lee : Not bad. Don't you have any works?

Yn : Aniyo I'm free now.

Kookie : App.. Mr kim, Principal wants to meet you

Tae : Okay. I will go.

Mrs Lee : How sweat he is smiling towards the students. I can't wait to see him smiling looking at our kids in future.

Tae walk towards the office. As he went yn go and take the rest of the books to correct it herself.

Mrs Lee : Did Mr kim corrected for you.

Yn : yeah, As there is many books he ask me to give some books to him.

Mrs lee : oh okay.

Mrs lee concentration then went towards the snack box that she gave to tae.

Mrs Lee : Did you all eat the snacks?

Yn : Oh yes I share it with Mr kang and Mrs jeon too. They like it so much. You are a great cook.

Mrs Lee : thankyou. Didn't Mr kim ate it?

Yn : Aniyo tae don't like spicy food, she haven't eaten it.

Mrs Lee : Tae?

Yn : Oh sorry, I mean Mr kim.

Mrs lee got angry first tae haven't eaten the snack she made, second yn call him by his nick name.

After sometime tae came back to his seat. Mrs lee was coming from the washroom when she heard them speaking.

Tae : Did you corrected the rest notes. I will do it na.

Yn : It's okay Tae let me correct the rest.

Mrs Lee heart clinched when she hear yn again calling him tae. And most importantly tae haven't even have any problem with that. When she called him taehyung he told her to call him Mr kim.

I haven't got much votes in previous chapters, that's why this is short chapter.

60+ votes for long chapter

Haii my dear sweaties
How are you all hope you are doing good 💜💜.
Thanks for your love and support sweaties.
I will upload the next part soon.

Don't forget to comment below and vote and also follow me for new stories.

S
T
A
Y

T
U
N
N
E
D

💜
💜
💜