PART - 15

Author's pov

It's been 1 weak since jennie came to tae's house. Tae now decided to go to company as he was working at home. Jennie had try to became close to tae, but tae avoid her smoothly like buter.

Jennie hate his children also cause he  is giving more attention to them.But she don't know what will happen if she mess up with his children.

It's a morning, tae and yn was at kitchen making breakfast. After Jennie's arrival yn haven't leave tae along. She drag him where ever she go.

Do I need to write smuts, if you want I can write it comment below.

Yn : Tae can you wake up kids.

Tae : okay jagiya.

It's time for breakfast, kookie and jimin are well dressed for going to school. Tae was also going towards the company as he was working from home because of kookie.

Tae : kookie you should by soongi's notebook today don't forget about that.

Kookie : okay okay appa buy and come  banana milks.

Jimin : and some mochis for me.

Tae : okay your owners.

Yn : tae you will pick kids right.

Tae : nae I will pick them up.

Yn served the breakfast to everyone exept jennie. Jennie take a very very very very very very little food to her plate and started eating while enjoying the beauty of taehyung.

But our kookie don't like the fact Jennie was looking at his father. He stand up from his seat and sat on his father's laps. Yn was enjoying Jennie's saddest face.

Yn : kookieaah let appa eat his food, come and sit on your chair.

Kookie : Aniyooo appa I will miss you.

Tae  : it's okay jagi.

Jimin : you are not going to boarding school, only few hours in school right?

Kookie : appa feed me.

He layed on tae's chest while glaring at jennie and she was giving death glare to him.

Tae : My son is growing up or becoming a baby.

Kookie giggled at him. Tae peck his nose and kiss on his lips.

Jennie : EWWW what is that, how can you kiss him on his lips.

Now everyone's attention was on Jennie.

Yn : Who are you to interface in it haah?

Kookie : * start crying *

Tae : he is my kid right? So what's wrong in it? I'm not kissing others kids I kissed my son what's with that?

Tae said while patting his back.

Jennie : I ask that why are you kissing on his lips.

Tae : For us, lip-kissing is just one positive, physical way to show affection.

Jennie : why is that boy crying. he just want your attention.

Yn : Tae what is she talking.

Tae : I'm his father, so what's wrong with that. Not only him. My kids likd to get my attention, so what?

Jennie : nothing I just asked.

With that she stand up from there and went to living room.

Tae was really angry at her. He controlled himself and answered her calmly because of kids.

Tae : baby she is bad anty that's why she is like that okay.

Kookie nooded.

Yn : how long I will control myself.

Tae : if she interface in our matter again I will kick her out.

Jimin : appa, you will not kiss us anymore?

Tae : what makes you fo think like that baby. I will defintly kiss you. It's normal for parents. I think it's all new for her.

Yn : now eat everyone, kookie baby eat fast.

After eating they leaves the house with jennie. At company also she had done so many things to get attention from him. But thsre is no use in it.

Sorry for short chapter guys.Haii my dear sweaties
How are you all hope you are doing good 💜💜.
Thanks for your love and support sweaties.
I will upload the next part soon.

Don't forget to comment below and vote and also follow me for new stories.

S
T
A
Y

T
U
N
N
E
D

💜
💜
💜