PART - 51

Author's pov

Now they all are looking at the new born baby while jungkook was sitting little bit far away. Yn was also sad when she got to know that he is having fever. But now he is getting little bit okay.

 But now he is getting little bit okay

V : apwa look she Dwon't have hwair.

Jimin : He haven't understand the genter of the baby.

Tae : Taevinah it's not a girl it's a boy.

Yn : nae baby it's your baby brother.

V : Nwot sista?

Jk : He is so tiny right taevinah?

Jungkook said while watching them.

V : Bwut it's nwot a gwirl.

V pouted. But soon a loud slap was heard on the room. Everyone was shocked to see this. Then again a loud voice it's from the new born baby who is crying due to the pain.

Baby: *cry*

Tae : Taevinah why did you slap him?

Jimin take taevin in his arms. For the Little  brother's safty. Tae take the baby and gave it yn, for making the baby calm.

V : Why are you a bwoy? Haah😡?

V asked to the baby angrily. While others chuckled as his thought.

Yn : Baby you should not say like that. It's not his mistake right.

V : mumma eat him agwain. I want a sista.

They all looked at him shocked.

V : Look bwoy. I will nwot give you my spwider mwan toys.

Taevin said angryly to his brother who is now sleeping Peacefully in yn's arms.

Tae : Baby you shouldn't say like that. If jimin hyung and kookie hyung say this to you will get sad right?

V : Nwoo I will cry.

V pouted.

Yn : Now look baby also cry when you said that right?. He is really sad.

V : Will he nwot twalk to me?

Yn : Baby can't talk now taevinaah. When he grown up, he will speak to you.

Tae : now come go and kiss the baby.

V : Apwa I want a bwaby sista.

Tae : You will get sista soon baby.

V : Pwomise.

Tae looked at yn and give a pinky promise to taevin.

Jk : Appa now tell us his name.

Tae : Okay. So me and yn decided his name as Kim jeongguk.

Jk : jungkook, jeongguk nice.

Tae : And kookie when you born you just look like him.

Yn : He is a copy paste of you.

Jk : hehe.

V : I will cwall him guggie.

Jk : haah? Then what about me?

V : I will cwall you kookie.

Tae : Call him hyung baby.

V pounted.

After 3 days.

Yn have discharged from the hospital. Taevin was really caring about his brother now.Jk is now okay. He wants to pick up the baby, but taevin will not allow him. Taevin wants to play with guggie and make him laugh loudly. Even they all haven't went to school till now.

Now taevin came to check the baby who is awake now after his sleep. Yn was going to take him a bath. So yn removed the clothes and make him lay on the bathing sheets. Tae was also their to him yn. Jimin, kookie and our taevin was also to see the baby bathing.

The baby was laughing loudly while seeing taevin funny face. But soon the baby ACCIDENTALLY peeied on taevin's face.

V : ewww apwaaa *cry*

Everyone started laughing while taevin was crying even guggie was also laughing loudly without know whats going on.

V : Aaarh mumma *cry*.

Yn : aww Baby come here mumma will wash or elese come you can also take bath here. Jiminah help him baby.

V : Nwo I want to bwath hwere.

Yn : Then mumma will make you bath after guggie okay

Jimin : Now come let me was your face.

Yn started to make guggie bath, but he started crying when the warm water touched his body.

V : Mumma why ish he crying when twaking bwath?

Yn  : Babies are like that taevinah, they will feel insecure in water.

V : guggie nwoo cryy. Look spwider mwan.

Jk : He doesn't even know who is spider man.

Jimin : Appa I'm going I have class now.

V : Thwen gwo.

Yn : Taevin don't speak like that to hyung.

V again pouted.

V : Mumma Can I give Chwocolate milk to him today?

Yn : No baby you can't give him today, after he grown up okay.

V : Bwut he dwon't need to chew it.

Yn : Not only food, he can't drink anything other than mumma milk.

V again pouted. After making guggie bath. Jungkook take him to their room for changing. While tae and yn was now making taevin bath.

Jk : Are you happy after bath? Hah?

Guggie : Hebsjanm

Guggie started laughing while jungkook apply lotion to his body.

Guggie : Oww hehansj

Jk : Aww so cute baby, Do you like this dress hah? My bwaby lwike thish dress?

Jungkook started to speak in baby language while guggie giggled loudly and started to play with his legs and hands in air.

70+ votes for next chapter.

Don't worry I will give them a babygirl for sure. But for making this book more enjoyable I need to make this a boy.

He is our second version jungkook.

Love you all. 💜💜💜💜