PART - 76

Author's pov

Tae and guggie was successfully went outside the house. Taevin drag Jungkook's bike outside the gate. After that he started the bike and told guggie to enter. After entering he started to ride thw bike.

As it was the first time he driving bike. He was driving like zig zag lines.

Guggie : Hyungie you told me you can drive then why are not getting balance?

V : I only have cycle balance that's why it's like this.

Guggie : Did the party started??

V : Ofcource it's started.

Guggie : Then go fast.

V : okay.

They were going when the road police told them to stop the bike as they thought they will be drunk as the bike is not driving straight. Due to dark the police men can't see their face clearly. They started shivering.

After the police speak to them they understand they are kids. So straightly they take them to police station.

Guggie started to cry while hugging taevin due to afraid. He just now wnat to go near his parents. But how can be? They must be sleeping now.

......

Tae was sleeping peacefully while hugging yn. Their beautiful sleep was disturbed by his phone ringing sound.

Yn and tae wake up due to the phone ringing sound.

Yn : Who is that oppa.

Before tae can pick it up, it stopped. He checked the number to see it's an unknown number.

Tae : It's unknown number. Maybe it's a wrong  number.

Yn : Mmh. What's the time?

Tae : 11:20. Now come let's sleep baby.

Before they can close their eyes his phone again started to ring.

Tae picked the call.

On call.

Tae : hello

?? : Is it Mr Kim Taehyung??

Tae : Nae who is this?

?? : I'm calling from Seoul police station.

Tae : N.. Nae what happened??

Police : Your sons Kim Taevin and Kim Jeongguk is on police station for driving a bike without having license and underage.

Tae : Are you kidding me? My sons are in my house, then how the hell they get their?

Police : I think they sneaked out without you knowing.

Tae get up and walk towards their room to see it empty.

Tae :..... When this happen?

?? : Just a few minutes above and they are in seoul police station. And also you need to pay $10,000 as fine.

Tae cut the call without giving a reply. He can't believe that taevin and guggie is in police station. He feels like it's all is  just a dream. He looked at yn to see her controlling her cry.

Tae : I will come now yn.Don't cry.

Hearing his voice she understand he is angry because ofthe news. His blood started to boil thinking about the call. One side he is angry and another side he is worried about them.

Yn : T.. They really sneaked out?

Tae : Go to your room and sleep. Nothing will happen to them. Me and Jungkook is going their. Jimin will be here. Go and inform him also,.

Yn : Aniyo I'm also coming.

Yn said almost crying.

Tae : Do as I say Yn.

He said on a stern voice which make yj shut up. Yn went towards her room. Tae walked towards Jungkook's room.

Tae opened the room and went towards the bed to see him sleeping beside yooni.

Tae : Jungkook..

Jk : appa what happened?

Tae explained everything to jungkook.

Jk : They really did that?

Tae : nae now come fast.

Jk : okay.

5 mimutes later they dress up and went downstairs to see jimin and yn sitting their.

Tae : Close the door jiminah and yn, yooni is alone.

Yn : nae I will go to her.

Tae and jungkook entered the car. Tar started to drive towards police station.

Tae : This tavein he is really making problems.

Jk : When did he learn to ride a bike? I haven't see him?

Tae : I don't know. Maybe because of cycle balance. Anyway let him come home. I will show him hell today.

90+votes and 40+ comments for next chapter.
Do you love it??
Love you all💜💜😘😘😘😘😘😘