PART - 50

Author's pov

Jimin was teaching in his class when jin came and called him for something. He went towards the office and got to know that. Yn started to get delivery pain. Without wasting any time jimin went to call Jungkook and taevin.

After taking them he went towards the parking and started the car.

V : hywunggiee Did mumma vomit sista?

Jimin : Aniyo baby after some more time your baby sister will come.

Taevin started clapping his hands.Soon they reached the hospital.

They entered the room and saw tae was watching tae while laughing

Jimin : Appa where is eomma?

Tae : She is sleeping. Early it was not that pain. She told me she started getting pain, after calling jin hyung only she told me it's not delevery pain.

Jimin : Mmh anyway let me go and see eomma.

V : mwe toooo. Mummmaa

V started running towards the room while jimin following.

Tae : Kookie baby what happened, why are you silent?

Jk : Aniyo appa I'm feeling tired.

Tae : tired come here let me check.

Jungkook walks near tae and sat near him. Tae keep his hands on his forhead and found that he was burning.

Tae : You have fever baby.

Jk : I'm feeling tired appa.

Tae : First come baby let's go towards the doctor.

Tae take kookie towards the docter and find out that he is not getting enough sleeping. Doctor gave some medicines to him.

After coming back to their room. Tae make him sit on his laps and jungkook layed his head on his chest.

Tae : baby why are you not getting enough sleep?

Jk : I was studying appa.

Tae : I know baby, but don't study avoiding your sleep. I want you to give importance to sleep also.

Jk : nae appa.

After sometime yn started getting her delivery pain. Nurses started taking her to labour room.

Tae also get inside while v, jimin, jungkook was standing outside.

V : hywungg lweave me I want two see my bwaby sista.

Jimin : Aniyo you need to stand here baby. They will show us after she has been borned.

V : Ish thwat mumma crying?

Jimin : A... aniyo it's not mumma, it's some one else.

V : Okway.

After soemtime nurse take yn and the baby towards their room. While tae walk with kids. After reaching their room. Jimin and taevin entered but kookie can't enter as he has fever.

He started crying hard as he can't pick his little baby. Tae hugged him.

Tae : Baby stop crying.

Jk : Appa *cry*.

Tae : After your fever go you can see the baby. It's for our baby right.

Jk nooded his head while laying on his chest.

Tae : Don't cry baby its hurts appa.

Jk : I'm okay appa.

Tae kissed Jungkook. After some time taevin come out happily.

V : Apwa thw baby ish bwad. It's not even looking at my spwider man toy.

V pouted.
Tae : I have a another task to do. Appa is going. I will come right. Till then sleep.

Tae kissed his forhead and went inside while taking taevin with him.

70+ votes for next chapter.

Love you all💜💜😅