PART - 18

Author's pov

3 weaks have already passed.

Kim family went back to their house with a new born baby.

Kookie : eomma when will baby wake up.

Eomma : kookieaah don't shout he will wake up soon. Now come and eat breakfast.

Tae : jiminaah take and come my suit too.

Jimin : naee.

Tae yelled to jimin from downstairs.
Now everyone was ready to have their breakfast.

Tae : kookieaah don't forget to put question number on your exam okay.

Kookie : nae appa.

Tae : And remember that if you buy below 70 don't come back home.

Jungkook pouted.

Yn : Taee let him eat peacefully.

Tae : mmh. I will not come to pick you up. Yoongi uncle will bring you at evening okay.

They nooded their head as yes. And tae is working from home as yn can't manage to look after their baby. Oh I forgot to reveal the genter. It's a baby boy, First they became sad cause they want a baby sister. After seeing the baby they like their baby brother. As kookie's wish they put his name as
Kim Taevin

They heard the baby crying voice kookie fastly ran towards his baby brother. He really hated when taevin sleeps, as a baby most of the time he is sleeping. Jungkook always want to play with baby. He take leave for 3 days for spending time with the new born baby. Tae allow him cause why not. Yn followed kookie and take the baby in her arms.

Jk : eomma eomma put him here.

Yn : nae nae aww is my baby smiling haah?

Tae : kookieaah finish your breakfast fast.

Jk : feed me appa. I don't have time.

Tae was done with kookie. If Taevin wakes up he don't want anything just play with the baby and teach him to call hyung.

Jk : baby hyung will go to school don't cry when I'm not here. Like yesterday I'm will back okay. Ummaahh.

Jimin : eww don't kiss him while you are chewing the food.

Kookie : appa enough I'm full.

Tae : no you need to eat little more.

Guys sorry for short chapter. I promise I will upload next soon.