PART - 35

Author's pov

A beautiful morning yn was cooking breakfast while tae was treating kookie's wound. Taevin was glaring at kookie angrily while facing the wall as his punishment.

So what happened here is, Kookie have drink the last bottle of taevin's chocolate milk as his banana milk have already finished. While drinking the last sip, taevin entered the kitchen. He really got angry and bite his left leg hardly.

While having his punishment also taevin is really angry with kookie. He was still glaring at kookie.

Tae : Did I tell you to look here? *stern voice *

V : nwoo.

He answered while glaring at his father, which becames cute.

Tae : Then face the wall.

Taevin hold his hands on his chest and look straight angrily.

Tae smiled at him.

Kookie don't like him getting punished he was just checking how cute taevin is while getting angry.

Yn : Breakfast is really, Come and eat fast.

While hearing it taevin ran to yn really fast. Yn take tavin and make him sit on the table. Without wasting time he take and ate the one and only ompleate which was kept to his father's plate.
Then sausage and then stowberries. Yn was watching everything while smiling at him that how he is taking his revenge for giving him punishment.

Soon Tae and kookie joined the dining table. Yn keep the hot chocolate near tae but before keeping it in tae's place v snached and drink from it. Tae looked at yn, like why there is no egg and sausages in his plate. Yn eyed v. Tae understand what happen. His little seed is taking revenge on him.

Tae : Thanks yn for not keeping ompleate, sausages and stowberries.

Yn : But I have kept it, May be kookie kept it back.

Yn winked at kookie, he also niw understand the situation.

Tae : I don't know why I don't like to eat it now.

V was now really really really really really angry,his revenge got wasted. He can't control his anger anymore. Without wasting any time he started crying louldly.

Yn : No no baby why are you crying?

V : *cry*

Yn : Is it spicy baby? Or is it hot.

Tae stand up and take v on his arms.

Tae : Stop crying baby. Appa was just joking baby.

Tae started patting his back.

Yn : Appa will by chocolate milk for you and banana milk for kookie. Right tae.

Tae : Nae, I will buy it for sure.

After sometime v calm and tae started feeding him. Yn gave omelets, sausages and stowberries to Tae.

Yn : Baby drink this hot chocolate too eomma make it for you baby.

V started drinking it. After breakfast tae was now washing the dishes and cleaning table. While yn was helping v to dress.

After dressing yn came to kitchen for packing lunch for them. Kookie was arranging his dress.

Tae : I told you to arrange books at night not on morning.

Kookie : I arranged only I forget this book.

V : apwaa nwo

Tae : No baby do it one more time.

Now tae is teaching v how to open zip for peeing.

Tae : Like this. Now do it one more time.

V : guggie cwome

Tae : He knows it baby.

V : nwoo tweach him alsho.

Tae : kookie come taevin will teach you how to open zip.

V : Like thish guggie.

Tae : Aah you learned it baby. If you can't open it at school, you can take help from your teacher okay.

V : I know to opwen.

Tae : Aah good boy.

Tae : Yn are you ready jaggi.

Yn : coming tae. Almost ready.

Tae : looks beautiful jagi.

Yn : I know tae I'm beautiful now come on let's go.

V : mamma up.

Yn pick him up and they all walk towards the car after locking the door.

60+ votes for next chapter.

How was it guys.
Did you enjoyed it?
💜💜💜