PART- 66

Author's pov

Tae : keep your sorry with you. He doesn't even grown up fully and started cutting classes and enjoy.

Tae : What if any other vehicles hit you? Or someone kidnapped? Don't even know how to cross a road and he started cutting the class.

Tae continued to scold taevin while he is crying hard cause of the pain. His bum was bleading. Jimin take taevin upstairs and make him sit on his laps and started applying oilment on his bum while taevin continue crying in his chest.

Tae signed and was going to  sit on the couch when he saw yooni looking at him with due eyes. Poor little have saw everything happened their, how his appa was beating his brother.

Tae walks towards yooni. Yooni started crawling towards jungkook who is now in kitchen with guggie.

Tae was so fast to catch yooni.

Yooni was seeing the whole thing with her due eyes. She saw now her appa is coming towards her. She started crawling fast as she can. She thought tae is going to beat her like taevin.

Tae pick her up and take her in his arms. Yooni started crying and showing her hands towards jungkook to pick her up.

Tae : Ayy ayy baby appa is not going to do anything.

Tae : look look what's this hah??

Tae showed his necklace to yooni who stopped her cry and looked at the necklace. That's it for her she forget everything and started  playing with that. Tae kissed her checks. He didn't mean to punish him infront of her.

As he was really angry he haven't saw her. Now she started to suck the necklace.

Tae : Aniyo ani baby aaish don't suck it yooni.

Yooni : apwaaaaa

Tae : Naeee

Yooni giggled.

Tae : Come let's go to mumma.

Tae take her and went upstairs to see taevin sleeping on yn's laps.

Tae signed and gave yooni to jimin who is playing in his phone.

Yn : Look it was bleeding.

Tae : I know doesn't he deserve it. If I haven't press the break he.. I don't know whether he will alive or not.

Tears were on his eyes.

Yn : I know tae.

Tae : Even he don't know to cross the road. He is only 9 and started bunking classes. If I haven't punished him now, he will do it again.

Yn : mmh don't gave silent treatment to him after wake up.

Tae : mmh I will not.

Yooni : apwwaaaaaaaa

Yooni screamed at tae.

Tae : naeeeee

Yooni : opwaaaa oenejbshhsisik

She started saying something in her baby language.

Tae : Is oppa watching cartoon?

Yooni nooded and giggled.

Yooni : nana mwikkkyy

Yn : Is my baby hungry? Mmmhh?

Yn take yooni and walks towads the bedroom. Tae take taevin and make him sleep beside him in the couch. Tae started rub his bum slowly. He wipe the blood slowly and put some medicines.

He was really sad after beating him. Tae kissed taevin and start doing his works.

It's now evening. Yn was preparing snacks. But the plate was not filling. Jimin,jungkook, guggie was taking and eating as soon as she put it on tissue papers.

Yn : If anyone again take it from here. I will sure cut your hands.

Yn yelled at them.

Jimin slowly entered the kitchen.

Jimin : Eomma did I told you about yesterday's incident.

Yn : Aniyo baby you haven't mentioned it.

Jimin start to say some fake stories while he put the snacks on his pockets.
After completing the mission he escaped.

At last yn take jimin and jungkook to kitchen and told them free the rest while she kept the sncaks aside as soon as it got fried.

Jk : We are really hungry that's why we eat it.

Yn : Its okay now continue your work otherwise next your bum is going blead by me.

Jimin : you can't do that eomma.

Yn : Why can't I?

Jimin : Cause you are my eomma. How can my sweat pretty eomma can do that to us.

Yn blushed a little and showed a done face.

Yn : Mmh now go I will prepare it.

On the otherside...

Taevin slowly wake and try to move he realised he was not wearing pants. Soon realization hits him. His appa must be angry at him. He just turned around to see tae looking at him while closing the laptop.

Before he can do anything tae take him and placed in his laps. Taevin hissed when his bum touched the laps.

Tae : it's okay appa had put oilment, so it will go soon.

V nooder his head while looking at his laps.

Tae kissed his checks.

Tae : Do bunk your classes again baby.

V : Sorry appa *sob*

Tae : Aah it's okag now don't cry.

Tae wiped his tears and gave a kiss while yn came carrying snacks and coffee with jimin.

Yn : here taevinah it's only for you your hyungs already ated it. Jungkook take tarvin and make him sit on the other couch slowly.

And jimin and jungkook sit beside tae. Who was keeping some snacks in his hands. They slowly speak to their father while taking some snacks from his plate. Tae was chuckling at his big boys who addicted to their mother's home made snacks.

Guggie was taking from taevin's plate. Taevin was sharing it with him too.

Guggie went to the room and hide the stick under the cupboard his appa used to beat taevin.

But little must don't know that his father is a billionaire and he can buy thousand of sticks again.

80+votes and 40+ comments.
Do you guys love it? Did you all enjoyed?
Love you all💜💜😘😘😘