PART - 53

Author's pov

Jk : Mrs lee why are you here?

Now everyone's attention was on the door side. They can't see who is outside the door while sitting on the living room.Yn went towards the door while tae take guggie in his arms.

Jimin cleaned evey toys as soon as possible.

Jimin : Mrs lee what happened? How did you find out our house.

Yn : First let her be inside jiminah.

Mrs lee : I don't know that this is your house. I'm just buy a house next to your's before 2 days so thought to visit my neighbors.

Yn : Oh its okay come inside.

Mrs lee walk inside to the living room

Yn : Sit here, I will take some drinks for you

Mrs lee : oh okay.

Mrs lee eyed the house.

Mrs lee : mmh pretty good.

Tae : So is there any particular reason to move on here.

Mrs lee : No actually I was looking for a house and one of my friend told me about that house.

Tae : mmh.

Her consentration was on guggie who is playing with tae's hands and sucking it. Tae was also very happy with the child.

Taevin was laying on his shoulder which playing with a toy next to taehyung

Taevin was laying on his shoulder which playing with a toy next to taehyung. Mrs lee got a mixed feeling in her. It should be she in yn's place. She started to get jealous of yn. How lucky is yn.

Jimin and jungkook was looking at Mrs lee who is eyeing Their father without blinking. While looking at her even taevin also can say she was not looking at guggie, she was looking at tae.

Meanwhile yn came while carrying juices on a tray. He served orange juice to Mrs lee and jimin, jungkook and taevin. Stowberry for taehyung.

While serving guggie thought the stowberry milk is for him. He started touching the glass which is on tae's hands.

Guggie : apwaa

Yn : Give some to him tae.

Tae : Nae

He gave some to guggie and he like it. Guggie started to drink more.

Tae : Oh he liked it jagi.

Yn : Then give him to me. I will give him.

Guggie jumped on yn while giggling loudly showing his small 4 tooth which is still growing up.Taevin also followed yn for getting more juice.

V : Emwaa I wanch mwore.

Yn : Here Baby.

V again drink the juice after he ranto living room. He was shy among new persons. As mrs lee was not for kg students so he don't knso who she is.

Taevin went towards tae and tae take him in his laps. Jimin and jungkook try to start a conversion as tae was feeling uncomfortable.

Tae excuse himself and went to upstairs with taevin.

Mrs lee was now really sad. Yn came to living room and sat down.

Mrs lee : I'm get going then. See you later.

Yn smiled at her

After she went jimin and jungkook went upstairs.

Tae : Did she gone?

Jimin : Nae appa but why is she looking at you all the time?

Tae : *eplained the incident happened before jimin came*

Jk : but appa that was before she got to know that you were married.

Tae : Nae I don't understand what's going on in her mind.

Jimin : Appa you should tell this to eomma.

Jk : That's right, She may try to make some misunderstood between you two, so as a warning we should be careful and share it with eomma.

Tae : Nae I will tell this to her and thankyou for supporting me babies

jk : you are our appa

Jimin : And we will be their for you always.

Tae : I'm so lucky to get you as my children.

V : Keep qwuite my spwider mwan ish sleeping.

V scolded them while walking here and there with spider man toy.who is laying on his shoulder.

Finally it's evening kookie was laying on his bed half naked while guggie was playing with his toy.

Kookie slowly close his eyes as he is getting sleepy. Meanwhile guggie who was playing with toy got his attention on his brother's half naked body.

As the result of workout he started getting abs and all. But guggie's attention was not on the abs it was on his nipples. Guggie slowly crawl on top of him and started sucking his nipples. But no milk is coming. He then bite it as milk is not coming. Kookie wakeup suddenly and started to scream loudly.
He forcefully take guggie to otherside.

Jk : Aah eommaaaa

Tae, yn and jimin entered his room as they heard his screaming.

Yn : Kookie oh did he do it?

Jk : Nae it's so dangerous to sleep without taeshirt.

Tae : guggiaah Why did you do it?

But guggie was not listening to anything as his concentration was now on tae's nipples who was also not wearing anything.

Tae : Aah that's nice now you wanna bite my nipples also?

Guggie : nana

Jimin : I think he is hungry.

Guggie : mumaaaa

Yn : Naee.

Yn replied while putting oilment onhis nipples.

Guggie : woo

He pointed towards kookie.

Yn : You have done this right?

Guggie : nwoo

Then he pointed towards taevin.

Tae : Look he started to blame others this early. I don't know what ever troubles he is gonna create in future.

Jk : Now what are you looking do you wanna bite my other nipple too.

Guggie started to giggle loudly.

75+votes and 20+ comments for next chapter.

How is our.guggie

💜💜💜💜💜💜